Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Your own profile is out to kill you, how screwed are you?

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
TIO wouldn't kill me. He'd try and manipulate me into joining the insolence because of how I felt after getting infected and locked in the cage. Even if I refused, he's still really powerful, and enough to do what he wants with some anthro fox. Maybe he would kill me off, but I doubt it. Either way, I am very screwed.

CaraKin

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
Caracals don't normally want anything to do with people, but if one wanted to kill me, I'm 100% screwed.

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
If we're talking about me in my human form, it depends on how big that chibi dragon is... Oh, and since it's a chibi of me, does she have my dragon abilities of acid spitting and venomous bite? 'Cause if she does, even if she's only the size of a teacup, I'm kinda screwed unless I can trap her in some sort of earthenware vessel that the acid can't eat through.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I love the aesthetic of my profile so much, I think I'd just let it happen and die. If someone dresses up this way for an assassination, I'll take it. Just a shot to the head, I wouldn't even feel it.
Alternatively I'd beg if I could be a part of whatever organisation they're a part of that has them dressing up like that.

They/Them
Riri is the type to not attack unless there is terrible danger. Time for a cup of tea and rest! But if Riri were to kill me, it would be 50/50

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
They/Them
Those talons! That beak! It probably doesn't know the Mongolian hunting eagle go-for-the-eyes trick though. This would lead to a very unfun trip to a hospital at the very least. I should stay indoors.

Arson

Genderfluid Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
It/Its
I would die in pure agony and pain, tortured, but I bet it would be kinky in some way, so I would just let it happen.