Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Your own profile is out to kill you, how screwed are you?

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
They/Them
I'm probably dead. I do know a bit about handling dogs, including dealing with aggression. However, this is not a domestic dog, so while some of the same things apply, not nearly all of them do, and it's not likely I'll remember which don't quickly enough. And if it's deadset on killing me... There was a time in my life, back when I was still dancing pointe and in marching band with an instrument that weighed about 40% of my body weight, where I might have stood a chance. I was many fewer years removed from what martial arts training I did have and had learned how to channel the same skills and movements I would use in dance into self defense. Plus I was ridiculously strong for my size. But at this point in my life, I'm out of shape, out of practice, and need to work on regaining strength after extensive unintended weight loss. Plus wolves are much bigger in person than you would think based on their measurements, and they're very strong.

Cartoon Cat

Bisexual Pride
Stream Key
Fictionkin
He/Him
I'd be pretty evenly matched. I'd just have to out think myself. The winner would be decided by who can use toon logic the quickest and most efficient way. However, assuming combat is avoidable, I could figure the duplicate me's reasoning and help him out

ghoulway

He/Him
i think i'd go out unscathed! it's just my fursona! and he's like rlly small i'd like to think! : ) i'm not good at fighting so it would just be a v anticlimactic slap-fight.

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
A drawing of 3 of my types. Not my other one since its a literal media.

Their all really strong and aggressive, they could kill me so easily, in a blink of an eye : ' D

The Royal System

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Any/All
Hmmmm yeah I’m pretty much dead. I mean I would have to fight a divine. Sure it may be their human form but nope I’m dead. Although he does trie for peace First.
-Kirby

Clementine

VIP
Otherkin
Fictionkin
She/Her
It really depends on if it would be sentient and/or just fizzle out because of lack of fuel. If it does become a magical dragon mademout of fire that doesn’t need fuel, then I’m dead. But if it obeys the laws of physics as we know them, I would probably be fine.

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
They/Them
I'd be very screwed, but I'd happily submit to a magnificent blue dragon :bgrinderg: