Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Smooth Jazz Mann

Official Kinmunity Steam Group?

Title says it. If there isn't an official group, could I get a mod/admins backing to create and moderate an official group for these forums?

I've never heard of groups on steam, nor do i get to use it because of my crumby laptop. I'd definitely join when I'd be able to if it was a thing though.

I've never heard of groups on steam, nor do i get to use it because of my crumby laptop. I'd definitely join when I'd be able to if it was a thing though.

I searched and found a handful of Otherkin groups, none directly related to the Kinmunity though.

I'd join up for this if you made it happen, I don't know about it being made official however, with the skype group which I moderate for instance Shiro seems to prefer it remain unofficial and thus not bound by the rules of or subject to disciplinary action related to the forum.

I'd join up for this if you made it happen, I don't know about it being made official however, with the skype group which I moderate for instance Shiro seems to prefer it remain unofficial and thus not bound by the rules of or subject to disciplinary action related to the forum.

Alrighty. I'll go ahead and make the group. If an admin wants to make it official, that's their call.

Mod Edit: Official group can be found here Steam Community :: Group :: Kinmunity

I would join the group, but I have a hard time making it known to everyone on my friends list that I'm otherkin. Especially since the majority of them don't agree with the idea of otherkin.

Feel free to add me on steam though, here's a link to my profile. Just let me know who you are in the community so I don't ignore you :p Also, try to avoid commenting on my profile please :D

I would join the group, but I have a hard time making it known to everyone on my friends list that I'm otherkin. Especially since the majority of them don't agree with the idea of otherkin.

Feel free to add me on steam though, here's a link to my profile. Just let me know who you are in the community so I don't ignore you :p Also, try to avoid commenting on my profile please :D

My steam name is The Smooth Jazz Mann.

I might consider joining such a group, but I'd rather wait until Shiro, or another staff member, gives their input on it. Even if making an unofficial group is acceptable, I think it would be prudent to first make sure, especially in the event that one of the staff members might prefer to be in charge of it.

TIL. Joined up. I'll delete the group I created.

You didn't delete it. You just quit and made me an admin ;p

Anyway, I didn't find any "delete" option so I removed the last member called Sneep(as I saw he is in official group anyway) and quit myself. This group can still be found if you type "kinmunity" in search on steamcommunity but is empty, private, and without name(i didn't set this). Well I thought it will simply disappear.

You didn't delete it. You just quit and made me an admin ;p

Anyway, I didn't find any "delete" option so I removed the last member called Sneep(as I saw he is in official group anyway) and quit myself. This group can still be found if you type "kinmunity" in search on steamcommunity but is empty, private, and without name(i didn't set this). Well I thought it will simply disappear.

Close enough.

I will join soon, but if anyone wants to add me my Steam name is Rivachi. My screen name is Rhys since I made it a little roleplay based for awhile. I'll probably change it soon. :evergreen: