A way to have guests not see your stuff - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

A way to have guests not see your stuff

I was browsing in the settings, figuring out how to use the site, and I noticed you cannot block anyone...   I read a recent suggestion where someone mentioned a new blocking setting... and I do agree that since it is not a social site, that that does not need to be added.  However, there is a person on here, FoxChi I believe...  said that their parents are stalking their account as a guest, or at least that was implied. And I feel that that would be a safe thing to have.  I think that there should be a way to block guest from seeing or looking at your post, especially for that kind of situation.  And it would also be for safety.  What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Guests already can't see several of the forums. They can still see accounts/profiles though, which I do agree should be more protected. ^-^ 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

I'm pretty sure there is a way to block your account from guests' view?
Go to your profile, click "Edit Profile," scroll all the way down - there'll be a thing called "Privacy."

• Like 1

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

As was mentioned by Addy and bhiurd, we have a setting that allows your profile to be members-only, so I’m going to lock this.

Thank you!

- panthera onca -