Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has played Armello? The art style is amazing, and I imagine that it is relevant to the interests of some. I've yet to try it, but am interested in the opinions of those who have.

What platform would you play on? It's currently on Steam (for Windows, Mac, and Linux) and PS4 (which is on sale until Tuesday). The three Steam versions are cross-play, but they can't play with PS4 players (they are looking into changing that, though).

What platform would you play on? It's currently on Steam (for Windows, Mac, and Linux) and PS4 (which is on sale until Tuesday). The three Steam versions are cross-play, but they can't play with PS4 players (they are looking into changing that, though).

I'd probably get it on Steam then. Thanks for telling me. I'll look into it!

I'd probably get it on Steam then. Thanks for telling me. I'll look into it!

Sure thing! There is a 4-pack that effectively lowers the cost from $20 per copy to $15. If there were enough interested people here, we could pool our funds in order to do something like that. I'd normally be wary, I don't think anyone would be bad enough to make off with the money or games, as it would pretty much make them a pariah of the community. So, there's at least this possibility to consider, as it would save a bit of cash.

Definitely looking into this on Steam. Ughh and you're right, the art style is awesome which is a huge plus! Art style can really make or break my interest in a game/movie/show/comic.