Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Stellalie

Get ready, cause a Blood Moon is coming

Just thought this was interesting, apparently we are gonna have our fourth lunar eclipse on September 28th, called a blood moon and supposedly its supposed to usher in a new change into the world. Hope everyone looks forward to it, I know I'll be howling ^_^lunar-eclipse-tetrad-140408b-02.jpg?1397077348

I sure will, I adore seeing the blood moon. Apparently it's also happening on the day where the moon looks the biggest, so that's even better! :)

I'm going to look for it, I guess I just can't miss a giant red orb in the sky. :p

For me in vancouver, it starts on the night of the 27th and bleeds into the 28th, which happens to be my birthday :o

This is like the coolest happy birthday present from the sky, I love eclipses!

Aww yeah! It looks like it will be visible from where I am too! :D

I hope it doesn't friggin' rain!

I missed the last one, I really hope I get to see this one! They're always really neat.

I'm super excited about this! I vaguely remember the first blood moon I saw, I was on vacation and it scared me pretty badly. I was younger then and I didn't understand it well. :p I'm hoping it won't be a cloudy night where I'm at!

It's too over cast to see it here :-(

I'm having the same problem! So disappointing, I really wanted to see it. :(

I'm having the same problem! So disappointing, I really wanted to see it. :(

Me too! This is so lame!!

Gotta wait until the 2030's

I can't see it either, i missed it twice this year due to too many clouds :(

For once we can see it, we missed the others and Jupiter because of clouds; its coming out of it now.

I missed it because I friggin' fell asleep!

It was going to peak at about 4am but I couldn't stay awake past 3, I hate myself so much right now :mad: