Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Smooth Jazz Mann

The Alignment Chart

122 posts in this topic

Chaotic neutral. This is what I think and this is what DM of my D&D team said.

All I can say is that I'm Chaotic.

I actually am unable to place my moral alignment, I can't even narrow it down to two.

I'd say some where between true neutral and chaotic neutral.

Neutral good is the close to me.

I'm pretty sure I'm True Neutral, and as far as I can figure my kinself is also True Neutral. Which is weird, all things considered, but whenever I try to fit the Evil alignments into the part of my soul which feels the strongest connection that being, they just seem...unorganized and distasteful.

If there was such a thing as "lawful chaotic" (as in, taking the definition of both words), I would probably fit there.

I think I'd be "good good" because I dunno, I downloaded some MP3s and I broke a few laws.

I've always floated between Neutral Good and Chaotic Good. It all boils down to, by the end of the day, people will be happier than they had been after they had met me and I've done my thing. I want to be a force for good in the world, but I'm not above doing some pretty crazy stuff to get it done. It's pretty chaotic, but I'm used to it.

Somewhere between neutral good and chaotic neutral? I don't make much sense, just none of the others worked at all.

Each member of my system falls somewhere different

Jake - True Neutral

Grymm - A mix of Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil

Atreyu - Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral, I will help you but you must first help yourself, and I will not interfere with fate, or try and change the inevitable.

Bonus points that it was Captain Picard and stated The Prime Directive.

I was unsure what my results would be (especially because I got confused about the difference between "the community" and "my community," which is much different) but I got a result that I'm pretty happy about!

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as their conscience directs them with little regard for what others expect of them. They make their own way, but they're kind and benevolent. They believe in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. They hate it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. They follow their own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I was taking this quiz: Online Alignment Test in order to find this out. :-)

Depends on the system member! Give the nature of our brain, we're really inconsistent with some of these things. So, some of us slide the spectrums.

Bolded alignments are where that member is more likely to be placed on an average day.

Ocelot: Chaotic good, chaotic neutral, chaotic evil

Liquid: Neutral evil

Liquid Ocelot: Chaotic neutral, neutral evil, chaotic evil

Raiden: Chaotic good, chaotic neutral

Sam: Lawful evil, lawful neutral

BldWlf: True neutral

Otacon: Neutral good

Venom: Lawful neutral

... Or something like that.