What are you listening to right now?

I have a few playlists on Spotify I repeat all the time but a couple songs I really love that have stuck with me are this one, this one, and this one. This is my Playlist if people are interested!

I listen to a variety of music depending on the mood. But usually it's just soft indie stuff. 🙂

◆ Sunbie (He/Xey) ◆

Well, Pandora. Panic! At the Disco station but Twenty One Pilots music, haha. Chlorine. I'm stuck at school, nothing to do. I cleanse my mind with music.~

I'm listening to a mixed playlist with Behemoth, Dark Tranquility, Wintersun, ASP, Adversus, Subway to Sally, Nightwish and Within Temptation.

Quite a difference in it but I like it for long walks along the river or through the wood.

Many Star Trek Expanded Universe fans will know there's a stereotype in-universe that the only kinds of human music Vulcans are classical and jazz. While I'm not major fans of either genre, I will admit that I've been binge-listening to Wave Mechanics Union lately, especially this song. As ancient as this will make me sound, jazz, coffee and the news is how I start off the morning.

Guest Phase

Been listening to this a lot

Edited by Phase

The first time I heard this was while lost in the darkest part of the night, 500 miles from home, in an unfamiliar and spooky forest! On the radio. And yet, it's still a pleasant memory.

Guest Phase

Friendship with "Tech Noir" ended, now "Fly For Your Life" is my best friend.

(I don't care how old or dead that meme is fight me).

On 12/18/2018 at 2:23 PM, InkyDaily said:

my epic playlist

I had to copy and paste to get the link to work- for some reason clicking it just takes me to the top of this page. I noticed you have the same Rasputin video I do!

Here is mine!

Edited by Kerguelen

I just love this guy

For me this Track is one of the top 3 in 2018 😄

Man i wish i'd be a HipHop journalist so i can support great Rappers like him and make them famous....

Edited by Jahfari