Kinmunity 2.0 is currently in open beta. The site isn't 100% complete and there may be some bugs to iron out, but the general public is invited to register and help test!

Mirath

What are you listening to right now?

So, common interest here - music.

What I’m listening to right now is “Into Free” - the main menu music of the PS3 version of Dragons Dogma (sadly it isn’t on the PS4 version)

The song is called "Buddyfight X Buddyfighter." This is one of the theme songs from the anime "Future Card Buddyfight." Yeah, I know it's for kids, but I'm basically a kid at heart, and I do play the card game. 🙂 The song rocks, regardless.

Edited by Gryff

The absolute passion in this song is incredible, through both voice and instrument alike. Still gets me a bit emotional.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ruko said:

The absolute passion in this song is incredible, through both voice and instrument alike. Still gets me a bit emotional.

That was beautiful. Such a sad tale and some very talented musicians that work well together to convey such feeling. 

Edited by Draconi kratosus

Found this song while browsing through instrumental music the other day, love it. Stirs the Celtic blood in me. 

"Burn" by FLOW

My roommate and I replayed through Tales of Berseria recently, and the opening is just an absolute banger. 

"Rivers in the Desert" by Lyn

I've also kinda had Persona 5's OST on loop for a while. This one's consistently been my favorite of the lyrical tracks, with Awakening and Will Power up there for instrumentals just due to being really cool.

"Hanezeve Caradhina" by Kevin Pelkin ft. Takeshi Saito

I was gonna only make it two but this track just hits me in every emotion I have. Like... it's such a gorgeous song. It almost feels magical... soothing and hopeful, and also a little sad. The lyrics are nonsense but there's still so many emotions behind them, it's truly incredible.

I’m not usually an orchestral kind of person, but since finding one of their songs I’ve really come to like what they do.

They do song covers as well as their own songs.

This is one of my favourites by them - 

Found this again today, one of my favorites by the band, and this song hit me hard - 

I'm listening to the opening of Darling in the Franxx, "Kiss of Death," because I somehow haven't gotten sick of it yet. I do listen to other things as well, but I think this is the longest I've gone without getting sick of a song from listening to it on repeat for an obnoxiously long amount of time. I still haven't even watched the actual series.

My latest loop song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHL4l5cODt8

郭美美Jocie - 什麼態度 -(Dj小銘Remix2010)

This is one of those songs that I sometimes get kin feels from, and it also inspired my last blog post:

I'm always listening to something when I want to relax or just walk around.

Here's a soundtrack that is magical and whimsical and peaceful and fun and I find it to have many powerful and moving songs in it that go with the flow of the game it was created with. It leaves you in a world all of its own and takes you on an adventure you wouldn't simply stumble into ordinarily.

The music is light hearted and playful at times and meaningful and soulful all around. It has a track with vocals in it as well.

I found this song 100% on accident and have had it on-and-off repeat since then. It's been more "on repeat" than off repeat, if I am honest.

Been listening to my kin playlists I've made lately but I'll share this one here!