What are you listening to right now? - Page 7 - ๐Ÿ’ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

ย 

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

ย 

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..."ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

ย 

This song is so beautiful, ugh..

ย 

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {}ย originย Deeย {} caretakerย Nateย {}ย 8D / 8Bย ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

I found this song as part of the Legion soundtrack, and it is somehow my new favorite.ย  That is a freakishly trippy show BTWย in the X-men universe.ย I highly recommend watching it on Hulu.ย 

ย 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.ย 

This makes me feel... something. But I can't fully explain what...

ย 

I've been listening to the Godzilla King Of Monsters OST, I haven't seen the movie yet, probably will watch it tonight, maybe. But I seriously like Gidorah's Theme, Mothra's Theme, Rise Of Gidorah, and The First Gods.

//Fenrir//

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

I am listening to Behemoth. I saw them for the first time together with my best friend and my little sister at the Hard Rock Festival 2017 and maan what a fantastic show. Ilike them pretty much since then. I have some great memories of this festival. It was an awesome time.
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Naia "Shiro" ลŒkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

ย 

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

ย 

ย 

ย