Laufey

Ask a Question, Answer a Question

Rules are simple; Answer the question from the previous poster and post a new question below. Rinse and repeat.

Question: If you had just won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with your winnings?

Question: If you had just won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with your winnings?

Answer: I would put it all in savings and use it to go to school and go camping forever.

Question: What is your favorite thing you've ever smelled?

Question: What's your earliest memory?

Answer: Catching fireflies with my cousin in her backyard.

Question: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Question: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Answer: Geez, had to be the time that my boyfriend at the time threatened to punch someone during an art critique over something he said to me. Gosh it was awful!

Question: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? What do you think it says about you now?

Question: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? What do you think it says about you now?

Man...that's a hard choice...I guess I'd have to say X-Men. It still remains a favorite fandom of mine. I always wish that I could manifest my abilities here :3 Not exactly sure what it would say about me now.

Question: Whose your favorite superhero and supervillian and why?

Shoot this is a hard one, but I think I'm gonna go with Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban(Spelling?) yes it's a book but still it came out on movie so it counts lol. I really liked the whole time travel thing they did. The conflict with the Dementors and the whole Expecto Patronum spell thing was very symbolic to me. I also loved Sirius Black as a character, he is my favorite in the whole series. But really there are so many movies I can say are equally my favorite I just had to pick one lol.

What countries have you been to and what did you like about them?

Answer: Canada, America, Austria, France, Scotland and Wales. The bits of Canada I visited I loved the wilderness, scenery, wildlife, the same for Scotland. America I love it as it is so different from England. Austria and France I like for skiing! Didn't visit Wales for long but I liked Cardiff.

Question: Who is your role model and why?

Question: Who is your role model and why?

I have so many role models, this is incredibly unfair! I shouldn't have picked this to answer, but oh well, I'll do it anyway! Uhmm, two of my biggest role models are @Shia Angrian and @jreced for their diligence and kindness through every hardship they face. As for celebrities, probably Jennifer Lawrence, because she's just absolutely incredible. As a form/system, my other role models are characters - either Neal Caffrey, or James Bond. I'm strange.

Question: Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Answer: I much prefer the cold weather, I love frost, snow, ice anything wintery!

Question: Which is your favourite holiday, Christmas, Halloween or whatever you choose to celebrate?

Favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. And not just because we gets gifts, (which opens a whole new can of worms since technically I only gets gifts and the headmates don't then they feel left out and it's a mess), but because of the mood it puts people in. Everyone just seems happier around Christmas time.

Question: What is your favorite vacation spot?

~Jessie

• High Quality 1

Favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. And not just because we gets gifts, (which opens a whole new can of worms since technically I only gets gifts and the headmates don't then they feel left out and it's a mess), but because of the mood it puts people in. Everyone just seems happier around Christmas time.

Question: What is your favorite vacation spot?

~Jessie

My favorite vacation spot would probably have to be camping because I like to watch the stars in the sky. Um.

Question: What is one of your own personal rituals/routines that others might find odd?

Answer: Well I would have to say; I always work the knots and blocks out of my aura. To other people it just looks like I'm making funny hand motions in the air over various parts of my body.

Question: If you could have any super power/s what would you have?

• High Quality 1

Answer: Easily shape shifting/transfiguration.

Question: How did you first discover the otherkin community?

Question: How did you first discover the otherkin community?

After four years of knowing I am Faekin, I finallly got tired of not having anyone to talk to. I started with a search for Faekin forums or websites, and couldn't find any. I happened to remember hearing mention of something *somewhat* similar, so I did a related search and found the word Otherkin. When I googled Otherkin Forum, Kinmunity was the number one site. I joined, the next day made my intro, and the rest is history lol.

Do you prefer to sleep in cold or warm temperatures?

After four years of knowing I am Faekin, I finallly got tired of not having anyone to talk to. I started with a search for Faekin forums or websites, and couldn't find any. I happened to remember hearing mention of something *somewhat* similar, so I did a related search and found the word Otherkin. When I googled Otherkin Forum, Kinmunity was the number one site. I joined, the next day made my intro, and the rest is history lol.

Do you prefer to sleep in cold or warm temperatures?

Cold. Because the cold is easier to remedy than the heat.

What's your favorite kintype besides your own?

Answer: Pokémon. Still love it to this day.

Question: How old were you when you discovered you were otherkin?

Question: How old were you when you discovered you were otherkin?

I knew *something* at the age of 15, I knew for sure I was a Fairy by 22.

Have you been someones teacher/mentor for anything?

I knew *something* at the age of 15, I knew for sure I was a Fairy by 22.

Have you been someones teacher/mentor for anything?

I'm current a teacher's assistant at my high school in woods.

What youtubers do you like to watch?

Answer: I like watching Madam Macabre, Game Theory, HISHE, Beyond Science, Dark5 plus several others I can't actually remember the names of.

Question: What I your most painful memory (Any life, past or present will do)?