Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Updates (Oh my!) - 📰​​​​​​​ News & Announcements - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Updates (Oh my!)

New Features

• Kinmunity now has an on-site live chat system. Users who are not on mobile will see a chat icon towards the bottom-right of their screen as they browse the site, this is our main chat lobby. You can change rooms and such as well. Eventually, user-to-user instant messaging will be making a return;. A full list of public rooms can be found on our chat page here.
  • Our Discord server is back, but you'll need to associate your Kinmunity account with your Discord account. A link to do this can be found on our chat page.

Bug Fixes

• The wrong icons were displayed on the "Create" menu in some cases.
  • Too many others to list!

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

19 minutes ago, Naia said:

Eventually, user-to-user instant messaging will be making a return;.

I didn't know this was ever a thing, I look forward to seeing it make a return! ^-^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Oh nice! I'm glad to see these new features! And also the return of the Discord Server is nice! 😄

DragonKin - They/Them - EST

💙 "Is the Glass half full or half empty? What a strange question. It has such an obvious answer. It depends on the state of the glass prior." 💙