Shiro    437

Lately, I've been rather addicted to Town of Salem. It is based heavily on the party game "Mafia". I've actually been an avid player of Werewolf on IRC before I discovered Town of Salem, which is pretty much the same thing but entirely text based. It's a detective style game that requires a lot of thinking, and I find it to be really fun. Does anyone else play this and potentially want to play it with other Kinmunity members sometime? My name on there is UlvWolf.

Attaia    5

I play it, as well. I'd like to get together with folks who play more seriously, perhaps even filling up a whole game room so you don't get stuck with random players. Some games with randoms get very weird very quickly.

Ada'i    23

I used to play it all the time even before it was on Steam. Maybe 2 years ago through just a few months ago. I'd love to get on and make a game with other folk on here! It'd be nice. :evergreen:

Shiro    437
I play it, as well. I'd like to get together with folks who play more seriously, perhaps even filling up a whole game room so you don't get stuck with random players. Some games with randoms get very weird very quickly.

I used to play it all the time even before it was on Steam. Maybe 2 years ago through just a few months ago. I'd love to get on and make a game with other folk on here! It'd be nice. :evergreen:

I've got many people on my friends list for it now. If you'd like to add UlvWolf, we could maybe all get together and play a game sometime!

Zen'akufuni    35

I've noticed that you've been playing this quite frequently. It does interest me, but I have so many games in my backlog right now. I may still try it out, though. I like what I've read/seen about it on the Steam store page. I just worry about how long the games might be, as I have to deal with plenty of interruptions during the day (and sometimes night).

Shiro    437
I've noticed that you've been playing this quite frequently. It does interest me, but I have so many games in my backlog right now. I may still try it out, though. I like what I've read/seen about it on the Steam store page. I just worry about how long the games might be, as I have to deal with plenty of interruptions during the day (and sometimes night).

The games are pretty short, usually under ten minutes.