Where can I see how many bones I have? - ​❓ ​​​​​​​​'Kin Q&A - Kinmunity Jump to content

Where can I see how many bones I have?

Question

Posted (edited)

Logically speaking, I should have an X amount of bones due to where and what I've posted, but I have no clue where to see that. I've been to the 'bank' section, but all numbers are in zeros. Am I misunderstanding something, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: I thought that bones might trickle in only once in a 24-hour cycle, but I still have 0 bones, according to my bank. I've posted in several places. Am I doing something wrong, and/or what could be done to fix it?

Edited by Lou

6 answers to this question

The bank is where you would go. At the top left hand side it says
You have X Bones on hand
You have X in the bank
You have X Bones in total

If the numbers are all 0 then you have no bones, tho I'd think you'd have a few at least. I suggest reading the guide on how to earn bones.

See where it says "kinshop" near the top of your screen? Put your mouse on that and then click "bank". ^-^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

go to the KinShop tab and open the Bank. There you can see how many bones you have on hand, in the bank and in total.

Screenshot_2019-06-30 Members Bank - Kinmunity.png

I think there is something wrong with the bones being awarded via posts right now. I still have 0 bones but should have more than that. So, if I am right...you can't see any because they aren't working.

He/him | Therian | Fictionkin

Wild things can't get comfortable

Seconding @Addy , yes, that guide is super useful! You should be able to easily find it just by rolling over "kinshop" just like how you would get to the bank. Though if you're still having trouble you can just click right here ^-^ Feel free to let me know if you want any other bone-related tips!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

This should be a support ticket. This section of Kinmunity is intended for asking questions about the alterhuman community. 

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!