Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Raijun

The food you could eat forever.

60 posts in this topic

Everyone has that one food or drink that they feel they could eat forever, not because it's necessarily their favorite, (Though that is certainly a candidate for this thread.) but because they can't seem to stop eating it, and indeed, they don't get full easily from it.

Watermelon fits this role quite nicely for me. I have eaten one and a half watermelons in one sitting before, and to date, I honestly cannot tell you how I managed such a feat. I only stopped because I ran out of watermelon. The other half of one of the watermelons had vanished (I killed it) the day prior.

I had no regrets.

I wish that I could say the same thing for sushi, my actual favorite food, but rice really does fill you up quickly. My record in an all-you-can-eat sushi meal was 52 pieces. I may or may not be averaging that number based on the relative size of some of the portions.

You know, I have never properly eaten a taco. I mean I have had "tacos," but I have never actually eaten a taco as a taco. If I ate a taco, it would fall apart completely immediately. It would transform from a taco into a myriad of scattered ingredients that I would have to ingest using a fork, a knife, a spoon, a napkin, another napkin, some shame, and pleas for mercy from the crowds that have surrounded me to witness my pitiful taco performance.

So yes, I could agree with you there, if by "taco" I would be eating uncertain quantities of lettuce, bits of tomato, sloppy joes, chunks of cheese, and this series of tortilla chips that might be round in some places.

You are listing my broken dreams, Jodi. Broken dreams.

You know, I have never properly eaten a taco. I mean I have had "tacos," but I have never actually eaten a taco as a taco. If I ate a taco, it would fall apart completely immediately. It would transform from a taco into a myriad of scattered ingredients that I would have to ingest using a fork, a knife, a spoon, a napkin, another napkin, some shame, and pleas for mercy from the crowds that have surrounded me to witness my pitiful taco performance.

So yes, I could agree with you there, if by "taco" I would be eating uncertain quantities of lettuce, bits of tomato, sloppy joes, chunks of cheese, and this series of tortilla chips that might be round in some places.

You are listing my broken dreams, Jodi. Broken dreams.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing!!!

*dies*

Edit: 30 minutes later.....

Still laughing!!!

Macaroni and cheese. The kind made from scratch, how my dad taught me. Steamed zucchini is also really good. Oh! And the spaghetti with meat sauce that a restaurant where I grew up makes. If you put a bottomless bowl of any of those in front of me, I'd probably burst before the thought of stopping crossed my mind.

Ah yes! I am overjoyed to join my fellow pastaphiles in holy congregation in this thread of much girthtastic merriment. A bowl of pasta is a challenge that is rarely passed up.

Buttered noodles probably have a slightly better chance, though, I feel. They have nothing to stop them from reaching their grisly fate.

Ah yes! I am overjoyed to join my fellow pastaphiles in holy congregation in this thread of much girthtastic merriment.

I'm gonna need you to write all of these awesome quotes down and put them in to a book, I will buy the first copy. I seriously can't stop laughing.

Ramen. Easy.

Same. I could also eat penne pasta with butter. I could also eat strawberries on end.

If there's a drink that I can drink forever, it's Mountain Dew Baja Blast. It's the nectar of the gods.

Mine would be chicken. Like any kind of chicken, except spicy.

Chicken is the chickiest chicken that ever chicked in the world of Chickona.

Wait Chickona.

Seriously? XD

Mine is definitely sushi. I agree that the rice fills me up awfully fast but more so than other foods I find myself cramming in rolls even with my belly bursting. I love spicy tuna, and rolls with mango. There's a great one at my frequent sushi joint that has mango, cream cheese, and tempura bits covered in mango sauce. Those rolls taste just like sunshine. It's always what I crave too.

Other than that I could probably eat pasta forever, granted I need to eat gluten free. The rice flour blend pasta doesn't sit as heavy and so I can eat sooooo much more. Always dangerous. I like it with lots of pretty red tomatoes.

Cheese, I absolutely love cheese. I could eat it all day everyday. A good strong cheddar works best but I'll eat any cheese from parmesan to stilton!

I reckon I could eat these seaweed snack things my friend makes, and it for ever and I could drink milk for ever if it never ran out or went off.

Miso Soup is the most amazing thing ever, didn't you hear? I can eat that stuff non-stop!

Crab. Fucking. Ragoon.

I make some good damn crab ragoon, when I can afford the nice non-imitation crab meat.

Boiled peanuts. I have no idea why. I normally don't like peanuts or anything with nuts in them, but I'm absolutely addicted to fresh boiled peanuts. They are like crack for me. It's the one thing I like about living down South again. Well, that and the barbecue.

I could eat blue rare steak nonstop, even when my stomach starts to hurt I just can't stop eating it.

First off...

I reckon I could eat these seaweed snack things my friend makes, and it for ever and I could drink milk for ever if it never ran out or went off.

You should come to the states to the Minnesota state fair sometime Draconi, they have a stand at the dairy barn where you pay 2 bucks, you receive a glass, and it is All. You. Can. Drink. All Day, both regular and Chocolate.

As for me, it's hard for me to narrow it down to just one, having sampled so many things across this planet...though, in a snap thought, I'd say either a really good chicken fried steak with the cream gravy, not the brown, or really good BBQ, specifically, all the burnt ends I could cram into my maw.

Falafel!

2374629.0.jpg

Specifically, the falafel from a local place, Zabak's Mediterranean Cafe :D

While they are filling, if I don't eat pita and hummus with it, then I can get down about half a dozen. If I'm eating anything else with it (other than tahini sauce) then only about three. Maybe this choice doesn't fit your criteria, but to me, "forever" is more along the lines of "what food I can eat every day for the rest of my life" ;)