Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Adaire

Uh oh! A dream awakened another part of my identity :0

I have had this continuous dream. I'm unsure if this is why I have a pointed ears or a "face of a faery". I have always identified as a hummingbird, but I know that there are more identities one can identify as. It's strange to think that I would have been awakened so quickly to something as fantastical as this. There have always been tree and flower faeries that reside around my house and the forest. I could always smell them and see them which is really strange, but amazing. Ever since I was a younger kid, people have pointed out my elf, faery-like ears. And I guess I thought it was because I was born like that. But, they have always said my face was as dainty as a faery or as sharp as a bird. XP So, recently, I've been having psychic predictions in my artwork again. This time, it's not my birds that are helping me see it. I started drawing faeries into my work. Knowing this, I knew I had to be aware. I did a spell that could also help me identify more and, I fell asleep. When I was sleeping, I was in a forest and surrounded by well other faeries and whatnot. And then I awakened. It was like the room became more vibrant and I felt as if I were smaller and floating. I felt my ears like tingle with excitement and I just don't know why. Do you guys have any idea if I had awakened as a faery or not? It feels very right for me especially with my love for nature and my spiritual connection to the flowers that some faeries live in. I am unsure if I've awakened since it's been about 13 years since I have. Do you have ideas? :0 <3

I don't know what to tell you considering I'm not a faery but it sounds like it to me. Have you seen anything via meditation? I heard that works quite well.

I don't know what to tell you considering I'm not a faery but it sounds like it to me. Have you seen anything via meditation? I heard that works quite well.

I had a couple more dreams and I actually talked to another fae about it

I had a couple more dreams and I actually talked to another fae about it

That sounds like you got it handled