Girishal    0

Hi, everyone! First, I'm sorry for not being so active. Secondly: There's this cool game called Flight Rising. It's this sim-type game that has you taking care of your own dragon clan. You gather food, breed your dragons, and buy/create items. There are a variety of species, genes, and colors to choose from. However, you have four species to choose from when you start the game. It's really cool! Also: They have sign up windows (It's currently closed to member applications right now....). If you wanna get in on the draconic fun, I suggest following the team on Tumblr, or checking out the site. Happy gaming! Oh, and If you wanna find me on there, my user is DarkSun.

aqualit    0

I have an account on here, granted I haven't logged in for a while. I really enjoyed breeding and playing with my dragons and I highly recommend watching out for a registration window! It's very similar to Wajas but more modern and with better upkeep.

Though if you haven't played Wajas check it out! It's pretty fun too even if it's like a sparkle dog generator.

Now you have me wanting to check on my dragons!

Magic    97

I don't play because I'm terrible at all games, but in my group of 'kin friends, they are obsessed with this game. It's insane.

Apparently it's like a serious thing to have an account. I had someone ask to buy my account on there. I declined them but I haven't logged in for forever now.

If you enjoy the genetics part of that site you may also like a game called ovipets. It's specifically genetics and you can breed different mutations in your pets an they have a very large selection of the different pets you can get too.

~Jessie

baopis    6

I was just looking to see if anyone had made a thread about Flight Rising. I figured there'd be at least some folk who played. :-)

I/We are BAOPIS on there. We love our dragons and are currently in the middle of a fun breeding project where we started with a random Gen 1 and have to make a nice dragon in 10 generations. We're very excited (some of us more than others) to have the project do well. We're about to begin our third generation, where we hope to escape triple basic genes.

AshenFall    406

I've been meaning to sign up and play for a while, but always manage to miss the registration windows. However, having heard of the one for January in advance I'll be signing up as soon as it opens