Norintha

Steam recommendations?

Norintha    9

Can anybody recommend me some free steam games? I like stuff with fantasy and rpg elements. Platforming, puzzles and fighting are cool too. I don't have much money to spare but I want something new. Help me out please?

aqualit    0

I can't think of any free titles off the top of my head, but you might want to check out The Humble Bundle. They do weekly/monthly game bundles for a pay what you want price and some of the money is donated to charity! You can usually get 3 - 4 games for $1. Make sure if you do buy one you pay at least a dollar so that you unlock the Steam codes. This organization is the reason my steam has over 60 games.

Raijun    25

Does it have to be Steam, though? There are plenty, plenty, plenty of free and amazing games out there that demand exactly zero currency; merely a download or two here and there and then a lifetime of gratitude for something so amazing being so very free.

Norintha    9
Does it have to be Steam, though? There are plenty, plenty, plenty of free and amazing games out there that demand exactly zero currency; merely a download or two here and there and then a lifetime of gratitude for something so amazing being so very free.

I guess non steam is ok. Its just sometimes dealing with other sources is a pain

It's not really in the genres you listed, but I absolutely must recommend Warframe. It's absolutely amazing for a free game. It's an action/scifi "shooter", though if you really want you don't even have to carry a gun. You can use melee weapons or your abilities. Plus, the multiplayer aspect is a cooperative one, not competitive like COD and Halo. If you do decide to give it a shot, my username is ThatRandomDrell. I'd love to play with you.