Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Adaire

The Beauty of the Outdoors

Like any other being in this community, I love the outdoors! Specifically, a place that's very mountainous and full of trees! I'm sure there's some who prefer the ocean and that there are some who prefer the sand. What's so beautiful about the outdoors and the excitement, the connection you feel with yourself, and it's the best place to be when wanting to meditate! I wanted to make this post to ask, where is your ideal place? What is your dream spot and why do you choose it? Is there a certain place you'd like to visit? I'm happy to learn more about you guys and hopefully you are enjoying answering my tedious and continuous questions! XP

I honestly have always loved forest areas due to the connection of myself I feel in those areas. Actually, whenever I was angry, I would go hike in the forest to collect stuff for spells and to feel whole again. It's quite hilarious that I use to be the one dragging my friends along in the forest. The place makes me feel more at home and brings back wonderful memories that I hold deep inside my heart. However, mountainous regions make me feel free and as if I'm not on Earth- it's like I'm in a different realm! The crisp air tickling your skin and the sun beating restlessly on your hair is amazing!

Hands down I'm happiest around bodies of water, oceanic beaches especially, but I also love going to the nearby nature reserve and hiking while being able to connect to all the life forms there.

Hands down I'm happiest around bodies of water, oceanic beaches especially, but I also love going to the nearby nature reserve and hiking while being able to connect to all the life forms there.

That's amazing. <3 Don't you love the feeling of connecting to other forms? :3

That's amazing. <3 Don't you love the feeling of connecting to other forms? :3

Its great, and something that makes being outside enjoyable, when in an area that has little in the way of life or so trampled by uncaring people it feels so empty and sad.

I feel the most at home underwater in tropical waters. Unfortunately, I can't breathe water.

I third the ocean. I haven't been there in several years though and when I asked my dad to take me a few weeks ago, he's like "it's too far away". It's an hour away. ;w;

I love forests and deserts and mountains and all of nature, but I feel the most complete and happy when I'm near the ocean. Something about the repetitive sounds of waves breaking over the coast and wind howling in my ears under a cloudy sky gives me a strong feeling of home. If I could a) swim, b) breathe underwater and c) survive the intense water pressure, I'd love to live deep underwater on the abyssal plain. But the beach is good too~!

I love the scrub plains. On clear days you can see forever. I also love the gum forests. I find regular forests to be a bit claustrophobic, but in gum forests the trees aren't as dense.

There's a place we used to go on school camping trips. It's at the edge of a gum forest and there's a creek that runs alongside it. You can follow the creek through a few valleys to reach a semi-hidden gorge. It was a very peaceful place.

I adore mountains. The air near the top is so clean and crisp and everything is just so beautiful. Plus, there's usually snow and I love snow so much. There's just something about being closer to the sky surrounded by snow and trees and beautiful views that feels so amazing.