Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Alynn

Elenerinlhorn, Kin based forum that focuses on elven kind

Elenerinlhorn or "Stars on the still waters" is a website and forum born of my desire to reveal the many truth's of elven kind and to guide newly awakened elves. As for what truth, that depends on the person as each elf has their own unique experience, and the same could be said for any kin in general.

While we primary focus on helping and supporting Elven kind as they awaken, but we may have some other sections for other types eventually.

We are still in the works so bare with us as we work on making this place a success. So feel free to drop by even if your not an elf feel free to drop by and say hello.

So we welcome anyone to join us (especially elves).

Forum Link:

http://elenerinlhorn.digibase.ca/index.php

Website Link:

Not Available as the Website is not up yet.

Note I will need to be notified, either in this topic or via pm of people joining as I have it set to admin approval to ferret out spam bots.

Just bumping this topic as I am always trying to increase my member base. I have been considering expanding Elen so it can cater for more then elven kind, its just the matter if I can gain an active member base first!

Aggh, I love elves, but am not one personally; so, can't join yet. Anyway, good luck with your site! Looks pretty neat.

One does not have to be an elf to join, as I stated I will open up new sections for other kin types if need be.

I have approved your account Demon Miracles! I hope elen can be of some help but its mostly quiet there these days!

Oh I've seen this before! I can't remember I joined but what things are included on that website. I'd like to meet other elves though so I'll check later tonight.

I've registered under the same name that I have on here ' ‿ ' !

I've registered under the same name that I have on here ' ‿ ' !

Approved your account @vu ru!

Approved your account! But its pretty much a ghost town on there. Sad to say my little niche on the net has seen better days!