Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Seffuel Cage

[Hardstyle/Hardcore] Anyone that listen to my level of music

I find that my (evil) personality fits perfect with my preffered music genre as it contains fast Beats Per Minutes and Bass Levels that can destroy your ears sometimes. Would be nice to have some creatures that share that same interest of music with a wolf like me :)

I'll put some youtube links to what I am referring to

HARDSTYLE:

[media]

[/media]

HARDCORE:

[media]

[/media]

I'm big into hardstyle techno like Pretty Rave Girl by Basshunter and Hardstyle Superstar by Blutonium Boys.

Extremely related. This video combines some of my favorite dance styles and my one of my favorite genres of music.

[media]

[/media]

I used to be seriously into that about five years ago.

So yes, Hardstyle. <3

Thanks for the introduction to Hardcore. Somehow I missed out on that.

Not sure if any of what I listen to counts, but I listen to a large amount of electronic music in general. Breaks, Future Bass, DnB, Drumstep, Dubstep, anything that fits my mood. My favorite artist(s) in general is Renard Queenston, and yes I used artists as plural for one person. He uses tons of aliases for his music; Kitsune², Rotteen (Furries in a Blender if you've followed Renard for a while, Emoticon if you've followed for a really long time), Kitcaliber, Darius, Truxton, Azrael, Mayhem, the list goes on. I personally favor Truxton and Rotten/FIAB/Emoticon, but you can head to his channel on youtube (Lapfox Trax), or just look him up on google if you want to try out his stuff.

I listen to tons of other music, but I figured I would only list 'one' because the list is so extensive

I listen to quite a bit of Sabaton and Disturbed. Those are fairly heavy.

Also Guren no Yumiya is in alignment with this genre.

I'm a big fan of hardstyle. I like most genres of music, but hardstyle is so wonderfully aggressive and powerful. I also really like trap (both waves, though a slight preference for second), aggrotech, trance, and most varieties of house. Think Yellow Claw, Aesthetic Perfection, Keys N Krates, Krewella, Knife Party, things like that. I listen to a lot of chill music too, but that's less relevant.

Not sure if any of what I listen to counts, but I listen to a large amount of electronic music in general. Breaks, Future Bass, DnB, Drumstep, Dubstep, anything that fits my mood. My favorite artist(s) in general is Renard Queenston, and yes I used artists as plural for one person. He uses tons of aliases for his music; Kitsune², Rotteen (Furries in a Blender if you've followed Renard for a while, Emoticon if you've followed for a really long time), Kitcaliber, Darius, Truxton, Azrael, Mayhem, the list goes on. I personally favor Truxton and Rotten/FIAB/Emoticon, but you can head to his channel on youtube (Lapfox Trax), or just look him up on google if you want to try out his stuff.

I listen to tons of other music, but I figured I would only list 'one' because the list is so extensive

Lapfox Trax is best techno. (I wasn't expecting to find another Lapfox fan on here, heh.)

How hard can this thread get, eh? Let's see. (Just assume everything here is explicit whether it actually is or not...)

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

Lapfox Trax is best techno. (I wasn't expecting to find another Lapfox fan on here, heh.)

How hard can this thread get, eh? Let's see. (Just assume everything here is explicit whether it actually is or not...)

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

I'm just as surprised as you. In fact, one of his aliases I forgot to mention was Hyi, which I suppose is hardstyle. Renard's music is some of the best out there

I know of a few hardstyle songs, although I am not necessarily that big on the genre myself, but I can enjoy it. I dunno if this is exactly what you are looking for, but it's pretty good. This specific artist doesn't do hardstyle that much, they mostly do dubstep or house, but I think that they pull it off quite well, while still keeping it entirely instrumental.

I know of a few hardstyle songs, although I am not necessarily that big on the genre myself, but I can enjoy it. I dunno if this is exactly what you are looking for, but it's pretty good. This specific artist doesn't do hardstyle that much, they mostly do dubstep or house, but I think that they pull it off quite well, while still keeping it entirely instrumental.

You make it sound like I haven't listened to Vexare >.< I know plenty of artists out there, I've been listening to electronic music for like, 4 years now :3

I realise this thread is a little old, but I tend to go with the notion that if I want to partake in a thread of a certain subject, it's better to find someone already covering it, rather than make an identical duplicate. I also think I might have posted here before the site went down, so here I go again.

I really quite ADORE t+pazolite's stuff, so I gotta share some here. This is a few different genres, but there is hardcore in it.

[media]

[/media]

This is probably the only Dubstep I like due to it not really sounding like dubstep, haha.

[media]

[/media]

I'd also say Breakcore is a little bit more 'mind melting' than Hardcore, as you'll see below.

[media]

[/media]

This one isn't really a hardcore, but a speedcore; as it seems being similar to posted contents, I assume it's in a similar level of the contents shared here:

[media]

[/media]

Also there's a chiptune that I remembered that can fit as hard style:

[media]

[/media]

A happy hardcore I like listening:

[media]

[/media]