Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

wingedcanine

Gaming :)

56 posts in this topic

I'm big into PC gaming and just for fun, I wanted to ask around here to see if anyone else is the same. I use it to take my mind off things and escape for a bit :) If anyone here plays League of Legends, has an Origin account (BF4, Dragon Age Inquisition), a steam account (Black Ops II), or League of legends (put twice on this list on purpose, I love it :D) if you would like, feel free to post your name here. My name on Steam is sh4dowpanther99, Origin is xBozkurtlarx, League of Legends is also xBozkurtlarx. Thanks guys!

I am also quite into PC gaming, mind if I add you on League later?

Not at all, that's why I posted it :D

I like PC gaming and Mmos are fun! Sadly I'm not into those particular games, tho thinking of giving League of Legends a go. I'm looking for fun high fantasy Mmos to play with people. So I'm open to suggestions!

I like PC gaming and Mmos are fun! Sadly I'm not into those particular games, tho thinking of giving League of Legends a go. I'm looking for fun high fantasy Mmos to play with people. So I'm open to suggestions!

Guild Wars 2?

Guild Wars 2?

That actually looks really good :O I'm pretty poor so I'll have to save sadly. But it looks like the sort of thing I'd love. Thanks for the suggestion!

That actually looks really good :O I'm pretty poor so I'll have to save sadly. But it looks like the sort of thing I'd love. Thanks for the suggestion!

no problem...best part is no monthly sub fee :)

I used to like to play a lot of games as a kid and throughout High School but ever since I started college its been sort of an on-and-off hobby for me. I like to play MMOs but I can't afford it as much as I used to be able to. I also find that my interest in them tends to wax and wane over time. I have only played a handful of MMOs but I've stayed dedicated to just 1 for almost 8 years now, and that's RuneScape. Probably a game that everyone quit long ago but I still play it every now and then :). Right now I have not been playing for the last month or two but I'm feeling the itch to start back up again. I have also played Lord of the Rings Online and found it quite enjoyable.

I play Skyrim on PC, but I'm on console most the time.

PS3 - Jak and Daxter collection, GTA 5, COD (MW3, WAW, BO 1 and 2), God of War Saga, Assassin's Creed 3, Skyrim (ironically)

PS2 - Would take alot to list these, but they take up three shoeboxes :3

Was going to make a thread but may as well just add to this.

I had to sell the vast majority of my gaming systems when I moved country. But I still have my 3ds. Any one else own one and would like to trade friend codes?

Havnt had much time to play, but I been into Diablo III, Torchlight 2, and Guild Wars 2. I havnt played LOL in a very long time, was never good at it :P

I love playing PC, Xbox, PS2. More specifically for PC; Battlezone 2, Tomb raider: Angel of Darkness, Caesar 3, Pharaoh, Myst, and the Oddworld games.

For PS2, I love playing Resident Evil 4, Crisis zone, Star wars: starfighter.

For Xbox, I love playing Halo games, Fable games, Nightcaster, Oddworld games, Beyond Good and Evil, King Kong, Star wars KOTOR, Xmen: The official game, LotR games.

Oh I love PS2 as well...My favorites on there have to Kingdom Hearts, Okami, and the GTA series

I love games!

I play/have:

Nintendo DS: Pokémon Diamond, Kirby Mass Attack, AC: Wild World, LEGO Star Wars

3DS: Majora's Mask, Link Between Worlds, Omega Ruby, AC: New Leaf, Super Smash Bros.

PS2: Spyro: Year of the Dragon (one of my favorites!) LEGO Star Wars II, Star Wars Battlefront 2

Game Cube: Super Mario Sunshine

PC: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Sid Meyer's Civilization

My Wii broke, sadly. :(

I love games!

I play/have:

Nintendo DS: Pokémon Diamond, Kirby Mass Attack, AC: Wild World, LEGO Star Wars

3DS: Majora's Mask, Link Between Worlds, Omega Ruby, AC: New Leaf, Super Smash Bros.

PS2: Spyro: Year of the Dragon (one of my favorites!) LEGO Star Wars II, Star Wars Battlefront 2

Game Cube: Super Mario Sunshine

PC: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Sid Meyer's Civilization

My Wii broke, sadly. :(

Super Smash Brothers is where it's at! I play in tournaments from time to time

Super Smash Brothers is where it's at! I play in tournaments from time to time

Heck yeah!

What character do you usually play as?

Fox xD ironically

That's awesome xD

I use Pikachu in Brawl, and Villager in SSB4

That's awesome xD

I use Pikachu in Brawl, and Villager in SSB4

I honestly don't like Brawl...it's the only one I didn't care for. Have not played the new one, but mostly play the original on my N64, and Melee

I honestly don't like Brawl...it's the only one I didn't care for. Have not played the new one, but mostly play the original on my N64, and Melee

Brawl was my first Smash game, so I like it.

I've been wanting to get Melee, since it's known for being the best one.

Brawl was my first Smash game, so I like it.

I've been wanting to get Melee, since it's known for being the best one.

It's the most competitive one for sure...but the original is just so much fun

I used to play a lot of MMOs, mostly SWG before it closed, but I've also played Vanguard, Dark and Light, Horizons (now Istaria), GW, GW2, Free Realms, LOTRO, Dragon's Prophet (Europe), and a bunch of others, but right now I don't play any.

Most of my gaming these days is done on my beloved 3DS, which goes *everywhere* with me. At the moment I'm spending the most time on Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble World, and StreetPass Plaza, but I also play Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Fantasy Life and Tomodachi Life.

I'm not a huge gamer, but I used to play Star Trek Online but I haven't played much lately, now I wanna get into Mass Effect. Does anyone else use games to relieve species dysphoria or negative kinfeels?

I'm not a huge gamer, but I used to play Star Trek Online but I haven't played much lately, now I wanna get into Mass Effect. Does anyone else use games to relieve species dysphoria or negative kinfeels?

Seems like many otherkin I know do it for that reason...I'm the minority though, I play them extremely competitively and can't really not take them seriously