Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Imber

Terraria for Android.

I am thinking about making a lets play video series for this game, and was wondering if anyone would offer support or advice. I have never played the hard mode part before, but I have played it a little in the beginning pre-hard mode.

I've made lets plays before, Terraria for PC being one of those games (plan on doing another play through soon). All I can say is that the game is super grindy, so keep it interesting. Record the parts where you grind, but not too much. Get some fights, building, crafting, anything you can add to keep the video from being 100% the game grind. I also suggest you play dangerously, fight bosses just before you feel ready, be adventurous. All of this I can suggest from experience. Enjoy yourself while recording :D

EDIT: Oh, and be sure to keep the wiki open somewhere, it makes things much easier

Android? Any reason why the Let's Play is being done from the Android version?

(I actually feel sort of bad for even posting this. I am unashamedly a PC version fanperson I suppose.)

My reason is because my phone is all I have until I can make enough money to repair my laptop. Haha