Masema

RPG Beta Testers Needed

Masema    6

I am currently working on a d6 rpg. I need beta testers.

It is sort of a DND lite, classless but not level-less... but you may need a lot of D6 to play... about 10-20... Let me know, and I will send the rules to you, via method of your choice

Masema    6
Hello,

I would be potentially interested. Is it alright if I have software generated dice rolls?

Yep. That's always how I played risus. How do you want the rules?

Masema    6
Can you PM them to me?

Umm.... They are several pages long... handwritten... I can give you a link to the Google drive version, once I get it typed up... Downloads to a word document.

Raijun    25

Interesting! Is it strictly dice rolling, or can the actual live players say their piece about events, similar to how systems like Exalted actually have a "Okay Bob, have your character say something that's actually awesome right out of your own mouth and I'll treat it as high roll" sort of mechanic.

Masema    6
Interesting! Is it strictly dice rolling, or can the actual live players say their piece about events, similar to how systems like Exalted actually have a "Okay Bob, have your character say something that's actually awesome right out of your own mouth and I'll treat it as high roll" sort of mechanic.

Hmmm.... I didn't think of that... Maybe for the social encounters.

I would like access to the Google Drive doc as well.
Ok. I think I'll post the link here... once it is typed up of course.