Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

So I know we shrunk down badges which is a good idea for those who have a very large number of them but now they're so tiny it's hard to see them. Maybe we can make it so that when they hover of the badges, it doesn't just say the name of the badge but the image as well? In a large, blown up way so that people can see the details of the badge. Some of the badges lose those little details when they're shrunk down to such a size and that way people can show off all the badges that they want but it's still not cluttered or taking up a lot of space.

~Jessie

I was thinking the same thing. If what @Spiritual Hunters suggested isn't an option, then maybe we can re-resize the badges to something not quite so tiny as they are now? They don't necessarily have to go back to full size, but perhaps a better middle ground where you can still see details?

I was thinking the same thing. If what @Spiritual Hunters suggested isn't an option, then maybe we can re-resize the badges to something not quite so tiny as they are now? They don't necessarily have to go back to full size, but perhaps a better middle ground where you can still see details?
I'd much prefer the badges being resized to a size where the details can easily be seen as opposed to being able to resize them by hovering over them, the latter might make the badges look wonky.

We are looking for a solution where when you click on a badge, an in-line light-box will open up with a full-sized image and more details about it.