Cool/Interesting Things - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phase

Cool/Interesting Things

Guest Phase

We have a thread for sharing music so why not a thread for cool/interesting stuff that you have found or seen, online or offline. Keep within the guidelines, of course.

Google recommended me this today. There's a lot that strikes me as being odd about him but I won't go into detail on that, a lot of you can probably figure out what I think is odd anyway. Plus his transformation is slow but in general, this is cool.

And a couple of days ago, I found this...

Edited by Phase

Horrifying anxiety over the universe getting you down? Just watch Eent Bird and immediately feel 0.001% better!

• Like 1

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

2 hours ago, Kerguelen said:

Horrifying anxiety over the universe getting you down? Just watch Eent Bird and immediately feel 0.001% better!

Want to feel an additional 0.001% better? Observe the majesty of the beautiful desert rain frog, and hear its soothingly melodic call!

• Like 1

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

Guest Phase

While not particularly cool or interesting, if we're sharing things that will make someone feel a little better...

Ran into this video today!

This channel has some neat videos on animal facts I didnt even know about along with a drawing being worked on of the animal being covered meanwhile the video is proceeding.  

• Like 1