Calico

The Other Hearts

Calico    13

The Other Hearts

"A forum for those who identify as other hearted and/or animal hearted to come together and discuss their experiences and connections to various creatures."

"The Other Hearts" is my own forum which has recently been started up and aims to create a community for those who identify as other hearted (AKA, Synpaths) to interact with one another and learn from their various experiences. I hope to help build a greater Hearted community, for perhaps it'll help otherkin and non-kin alike to find a term that better suits them and that they can feel most comfortable with. People who aren't -hearted are welcome to join us as well, of course! While we're still in our early stages, I hope to see the -hearted community flourish.

Malchior    0

Probably won't come join there, since I am kind of struggling to keep up with all the forums I'm on now, but I think it's a really great idea and I'm glad there are communities popping up for other-hearted people. Hopefully this will help the differences in terms evolve and get some better definition.

Voffen    80

Hm, it looks nice!

The only kin related forum/community I'm a part of is this one, Wulf Howl/Kinmunity, so maybe I'll join. I think I get the idea even though I'm very new to all the phrases, categories and terms within the otherkin/therian community ...

Silas    6

Wow I'm super late to this party, but I was wondering what the term "other-heart" means. I don't understand the "-heart" bit. What makes it different?

Dewdrop    6
Wow I'm super late to this party, but I was wondering what the term "other-heart" means. I don't understand the "-heart" bit. What makes it different?

Being other-hearted is essentially strongly identifying with something, whereas, being non-human is identifying as something.

• High Quality 2

Silas    6

LOL now that you mention that, it was like a wave came over me. However, I suppose a waving gesture would look kinda like a princess wave or something.