Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Silver Winter

Roleplaying?

79 posts in this topic

I was just interested if anyone was interested in making a place where we can roleplay as our kintypes. I kind of thought it would be cool because I really like to roleplay and it would be just as cool if I did it as my kintype. I don't know if anything like this exists already but it would be fun if we could get enough people.

I don't know, is anyone down for something like this?

I used to RP a lot, I wouldnt mind making an RP with you on Titanpad sometime ^^

So, how do we want to do this? I've never used titapad before what's it like?

ive never used it either but it looks like it just lets more than one person type on a word document.

I'm more curious has to what type of RP it would be. 1st person? 3rd person? Literate? or illiterate? If you guys don't know what those are just ask.

I usually role play in 3rd person because the type of rp I'm talking about is the one where you basically write a story with some people.

I was thinking that I quickly set up like a little webs forum or something and just do it on there since forum roleplaying is, in my experience, the easiest and most fun. I just need to know what kind of set up we would have.

I love roleplay but don't do it often. I prefer third person literate, but small paragraphs not whole mini novels. That drives me away from most roleplay nowadays.

I love roleplay but don't do it often. I prefer third person literate, but small paragraphs not whole mini novels. That drives me away from most roleplay nowadays.

I prefer 3rd person literate as well. I'm not creative enough to do novels. So I do mostly short sentences

So should I make a small forum website to do roleplaying? It won't be much but it should do the job, or would you prefer to do it on titanpad

I'd like to get back into RPing again since i haven't done it in years and a minecraft server i want to join requires it; so this would be good practice for me ^-^

3rd person is pretty much the easiest thing to do, but I never was the best at writing long detailed paragraphs. I could do a few sentences.

I'd like to get back into RPing again since i haven't done it in years and a minecraft server i want to join requires it; so this would be good practice for me ^-^

3rd person is pretty much the easiest thing to do, but I never was the best at writing long detailed paragraphs. I could do a few sentences.

I;m not good at the long paragraphs either

I am about to begin working on the site now, I'll send out a link when everything is finished and people can put in suggestions for changes.

It won't be anything too complicated or flashy but it should work

I'd love to get back into role playing! But it would have to be set near water if we were doing our kintypes since I am a mermaid.

I would have a go. I don't know how regularly I would be able to participate, but it sounds fun. It would be easiest for me to have it on here. As well as a group, we could use a conversation or, possibly, the chat.

Okay, I'm actually in the process of making a proboards website right now. :disrelieved:

I was actually planning on doing something like this for some time now since I can't seem to find any kinds of good roleplay forums where you can be whatever you want. I was thinking of completely creating a whole world for people to immerse their kintypes into. If I miss any kind of habitat that people need for their kintypes, it can be easily added.

i think it will be very interesting to see how all the kintypes interact with each other

If you want to visit what the website looks like in its current state, visit Home | Otherkinroleplay. It's not finished, so don't post anything yet. I'm currently sketching up what the world might look like and open for any habitat requests. I currently have a marsh, frozen mountain/forest, savannah, swamp, lush prarie, temperate forest, temperate mountains, magical forest, extreme heat mountains (volcanoes and a fire field), a jungle, and a desert. Anything else?

maybe a more enclosed house like areas for domestic animals?

Yeah I was thinking of putting a couple human cities in the more habitable zones like the lush prarie and temperate zone