Never have I ever - 🎉​​​​​​​ Fun & Games - Kinmunity Jump to content

I think everyone knows how to play this but 
someone says what they have never done and the next person says yes / no and ask another question ...
Never have I ever been to Disneyworld

i haven't either!

never have i ever puked on a roller coaster...(if you have, please tell the story, lol)

I haven't either. Limos are too conspicuous

Never have I ever gotten lost in the wilderness

Nope but I want to

Never have I ever gotten into a fight on a night out 

Yes i do drive a motorcycle 

Never have i ever participated in a demonstration

I have participated in two demonstrations. 

1. I conducted a 1-person counter demonstration against transphobic Target Rebukers back in 2016; admittedly, I was not civil to them what so ever, but it got the point across and they left.
  2. I participated in a demonstration against the Church of Scientology in Tampa, FL. 

Never have I ever been out of my home country.

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I failed math in highschool. I skipped the class a lot. I was a bad noodle. 

Never have I ever had a surgery.

Yes, I've had two surgeries with general anaesthetic. Nothing dramatic. It's funny: one second you're in the operation room, next second you wake up in the wake-up room and in between... is nothing. No memory, no time, nothing. The real problem is the recovery afterwards. Had kinda hole in my back last time which they covered with a huge plaster... quite disturbing :biggrinderg:

Never have I ever personally met an otherkin.

Nope 

Never have I ever been snorkeling. (Always see how fun it looks on TV but haven't had the opportunity to try out!)

Yes, I've snorkelled around a shipwreck in Bermuda. It was incredible, definitely give it a go whenever you get the opportunity. 

Never have I ever lived outside the city.

Yep, I live in the suburbs currently, but a long time ago kitten Snow lived out in the boonies. I really want to live in a big city for a while, I think it would be valuable experience for me.

Never have I ever have I gone movie-hopping. Like, when you go to see one movie, and then after that movie you sneak into another one. 

Nope, neither have I. I was raised to have more respect and courtesy than that.

Never have I ever owned a car. 

Yes i did owned a car once

Never have i ever punched someone in the face

I did.  A fellow artist tabling near me at a market gave me one of her soaps, and I put it in the care package I was putting together for a friend getting surgery.

Never have I ever had a pet 😞