Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Hyphero

implemented
More primary identity choices

I believe there should be more primary identity choices. Especially one for spirits.

There have been a lot of spirits here, so adding Spirit as a primary identity will help out a lot.

Other ideas for primary identities:

Energy Being

Shadow

Tengu

Sorry, I don't have that many ideas.

I would vote against "outsider". That would encourage any angsty teen to call themselves otherkin.

I would vote against "outsider". That would encourage any angsty teen to call themselves otherkin.
Yeah. My mind was on Dungeons and Dragons when I suggested that one.

In retrospect, suggesting Outsider as a primary identity was a bad idea.

I wouldn't mind a "youkai" one, although some may not like such a broad term to be used for themselves.

There are alot of differant types of felines and I was a little upset when feline wasn't an option.

There are alot of differant types of felines and I was a little upset when feline wasn't an option.

Not having feline as an option is necessary though because if that's an option people would also complain that canine isn't an option or avian isn't an option etc. You would have to accommodate for all the other types of animals so just having them all grouped under therian/were is much more sensible.

Not having feline as an option is necessary though because if that's an option people would also complain that canine isn't an option or avian isn't an option etc. You would have to accommodate for all the other types of animals so just having them all grouped under therian/were is much more sensible.

Especially since you then can type how you specifically identify...

The choices mentioned have been implemented. If you would like new primary identity choices, please open a new thread.