Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

MeltingCORE

Unique Rap?

So, I like some Rap music but all of the stuff I like is done by female MCs and is very interesting musically. I've love to hear more Rap music like the songs I've put below, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding stuff. Most of the Rap I find is done by male MCs, which I wouldn't have a problem with if the backing music was interesting and the lyrics weren't stupid and drug-filled. Anyone know some good Rap songs like the ones I've put below? Basically I'm looking for Rap with either a ethereal backing track (like Morgan Stop and Champion) or a hard backing track with a badass female rapping. Any language is fine. I'd be very grateful for suggestions! :blowfish:

capsule - The Time Is Now <--- SoundCloud link because it's restricted to Japan on YouTube.

♡kitty♡ — m0rgan stop =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

[media]

[/media]

Nicki Minaj - Champion (feat. Nas, Drake & Young Jeezy)

[media]

[/media]

Grimes - Scream (feat. Aristophanes)

[media]

[/media]

Orbital - Wonky (feat. Lady Leshurr)

[media]

[/media]