Any Undertale/Deltarune kins out there? - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Any Undertale/Deltarune kins out there?

I’ve been curious about other kins from this game! I am Frisk kin! If there are anymore out there related to this game, hit up the comment section! I’m very excited to meet every one of you!

1 hour ago, emptycreature said:

hiiii im an amalgamate from undertale!!!!!  im lemon bread! also my name is shyra in deltarune. 

Oh! Nice to meet you!! How did you figure out you were Undertale kin? ^^

1 hour ago, emptycreature said:

i was doing a pacifist run onetime and i saw lemon bread and for some reason it just like. clicked u know? 

I totally understand that! Thats how I felt with Frisk

I was watching my brother play through undertale and he stsrted tallong about how he hated flowey, and pretended he wasnt going to kill him until the last avalible prompt so it would hurt him the most and I was deeply upset and had to then figure out why rip

5 hours ago, Akrimau said:

I was watching my brother play through undertale and he stsrted tallong about how he hated flowey, and pretended he wasnt going to kill him until the last avalible prompt so it would hurt him the most and I was deeply upset and had to then figure out why rip

Oh ;; thats terrible. Im sorry you went through that. That really sucks

10 hours ago, KiddieEevee said:

Oh ;; thats terrible. Im sorry you went through that. That really sucks

It's okay; I'm alright. I did some terrible things as flowey so its a fair reaction he had. I've gotten some nicer memories as asriel now too. A lot about chara in particular, which always leaves me with mixed feelings.

2 hours ago, Akrimau said:

It's okay; I'm alright. I did some terrible things as flowey so its a fair reaction he had. I've gotten some nicer memories as asriel now too. A lot about chara in particular, which always leaves me with mixed feelings.

Thats understandable about Chara... I mostly have strong feelings towards characters. Like I know them personally.

54 minutes ago, Curious Canine said:

Just thought this should be pointed out.  Frisk is human, so that doesn’t really fit the definition of a kintype.

But its still a type. A fictotype, which is a kind of kintype

Hybrid Ink Being

Happily taken by Bendy himself

Follow my Blog!