what are your favorite games? - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

i personally like minecraft, dragons blade 2, state of decay, mario, theres other games i like that i cant think of right now but i want to see what games everyone else likes 🙂

Edited by Otterdragonwolfie

Well Fate/Grand Order obviously ! (My figurine collections grow larger and larger. It's neverending !)

I also had an obsession for Danganronpa, but the final episode cured me ahah.

I have a lot.  I like the Zelda and Mario series.  I like a lot of the Final Fantasy games before X. 

I just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn and I loved it.  There's Silent Hill 2 and the first two Fallout games.

There's a lot more, but I can't think of anything right now.

When I was between the ages of eight and twelve, 50% of my time was dedicated to Spore, so I always say it's my favorite out of nostalgia. I also really like Undertale, Night in the Woods, Super Smash Bros, Hollow Knight, Terraria, Splatoon, and Pokemon.

they/them | kit fox, common raven, & yaguarasaurus therian | cat, hawk and cephalopod kith | half-psychological half-spiritual

Oh man I have so many favorites...

• Franchises overall:  Pokemon, Digimon, Guilty Gear.  Anything they make, I'm gonna play.
  • Old school:  The Legend of Dragoon, Spyro the Dragon 1-2
  • Console:  Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Nier: Automata, Persona 3
  • PC:  Stardew Valley, The Sims, Undertale
  • Handheld:  Fire Emblem: Awakening & Fates
  • Online:  Final Fantasy XIV, WildStar, Final Fantasy XI, Splatoon 1-2

I could probably come up with more, but I'll stop there lol.

they/them    trans    nonbinary  •  witch  •  otherhearted    questioning dragonkin

What does one mean

Online: Animal Jam(soon feral!), Roblox

Overall: Kingdom Hearts, Minecraft, and Pokemon

PC: Doki Doki Literature club, (even though I've never played it) Undertale(and Deltarune)

Games I like watching: BATIM, and FNAF

Star Wars Galaxies was my first online obsession. City of Heroes and AION were also a lot of fun for the flying parts. More recently there's Warframe, which my avatar came from, though I haven't really played in months. 

I like city builders like Forge of Empires (browser), Planetbase, and Frostpunk. Watching "ants" do their thing and planning things out is relaxing. 

Also survival/builders like Don't Starve, Subnautica, and Rimworld. 

Current favorite is Beat Saber because who doesn't love light sabers? It also doubles as exercise. The Rift is the only piece of exercise equipment I've bought that I actually use regularly. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one.