Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Estenyn

Accessories, anyone?

I was wondering what sort of jewelry and other accessories others wear. Personally I wear four rings (one from my grandmother, one from my trip to Ireland, one from a good friend, and one is my class ring) and sometimes a hat, but most often I go without. I also have pierced ears but I usually don't bother changing my earrings. Anyone else?

The system wears differant snapbacks depending on who is fronting.

Axel- Black Butler

Jason- Red snackback with the word "DEMON" across the front.

Maddie- Snapback with wings on the side

Lief- Purple swirl galaxy

Besides that I wear 3 bracelets (Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Fall Out Boy.) and a clear crystal for healing.

I never leave the house with one of my five dragon necklaces. I hoard jewelry and will often wear multiple necklaces alon with my dragons. Common ones are the One Ring, a silver tree, and the TARDIS. I love love love trucker hats and beanies and I will try to wear one with whatever I'm wearing. I've got a black Harry Potter winter hat that I wear a lot. I will also wear scarves when I feel like my outfit is too plain. I also have a few rings, although I almost always wear my dragon ring, family ring, and a friendship ring I got with my ex girlfriend when we were dating because we're still really good friends and she means a lot. My ears are pierced but I'm too lazy to put earrings in. If I do, it's a stud in one ear and a full ear dragon cuff. I will occasionally wear bracelets, but I don't have many good ones. I do, however, like fingerless gloves in the winter and am hoping to get some silver dragon scale gloves from etsy. Not sure if it counts, but I will always put on temporary tattoos on my wrist, neck, chest, leg, and shoulder. I would get a real one, but then I would never be able to change it. I think that's it?

I also have pierced ears, but either forget to put some earrings in or wear the same pair. I can't stand wearing rings or bracelets, although I do have some. They get in the way for me. Scarves feel too constricting, but I'll wear them if it's cold out, and I also love fingerless gloves and hope to get a pair of those dragon-scale ones off etsy some day.

I don't really like to wear any accessories, I do have many necklaces and bracelets for like.. family parties and such.

My right ear is pierced on the upper part of the ear, there's a silver ring in there and I have a pocket watch, there's a visible chain tho, that's fine I think.

I have a set of double spiral, stainless steel and a set of decorative wood gauges I wear; my necklace currently is a simple thing where I can easily change the center piece (which is normally a crystal or stone) with a mermaid pendant on one side and an otherkin star on the other. I don't wear rings much because I forget to put them on after taking them off to do something that gets my hands wet, and I'm rough on bracelets so I don't wear them often to keep from breaking them.

Ahh, I'm mostly simple, I wear one leaf ring on my right hand that I got roughly five years ago, and have hardly taken off for more than a day since. I also have a blue "Trion:Z" bracelet of my dad's that I wear on my left wrist to comfort me. I usually try my best to carry a small stuffed squirrel from my partner as well, it's a bit of a long story as to why he's important, but I'm attached to him.

I wear a ring that my parents had made for my 21st birthday. The opal set in the ring was given to my mum by a guy who wanted to date her before she met dad.

I have my ears pierced, but I only ever wear sleepers.

I actually have a lot of jewellery that I just don't wear. If I'm feeling particularly fancy I'll wear a bracelet or one of my other rings.

I can't wear things much. But on a night out when ever I get to I support chains. One for my jeans that connects to my wallet and the chain that holds on my ear up to the clip. Only one ear ever stays open hole wise so I've adopted the one sided eating with a dragon stud. No, I'm not dragon kin but it sure is pretty! Besides this don't sorry much else but scarves. I love love love my scarves <3

I generally wear my wolf and theta-delta necklace, and my Moto360 Smartwatch. Occasionally, you'll find a small plush wolf clipped to my jeans. Wolfaboo status.

I wear neither dragon related nor otherkin related things but only because I don't have them ^^". I'd like to have otherkin star one day or maybe a symbol from my past life memories but despite of that it's simple i have difficulties in drawing it.