You can use all my blogs? - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

You can use all my blogs?

Looking for blogs? Click here!

Message added by Naia

For the triumphant return of Kinmunity, I want to suggest an eventual return of blogs. They were a really good way to let us talk about what was on our minds without it needing to be in the form of a discussion topic. Sometimes people just need to write it out, you know? And being able to share that with others who might be able to help is always a good thing.

P.S. Yes, that is a song lyric...sort of.

Blogs are already enabled on the site! I missed them at first glance too, but if you hover over the community tab, there's a blogs option in the drop-down menu. It'd definitely be good if they were a bit more visible from the main page though, for sure. 🙂

Snow Leopard | Western Dragon | Ivypool | Rhys

Account shared by Ash (core/host) Arca (phoenix tulpa) and Arabella (Nebelung Cat daemon)

as Ashen said, blogs can be found under the Community tab. 🙂

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

To add to this, I like how there’s a main blog page, which then has its own entries, rather than making so many differing blog entries to have to scroll around to find your own.

Account shared by Mirath and his contractor Gareth

My blog is the rambling and musings of a wandering fictionkin