Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Skylark

Favorite 8tracks playlists?

8tracks is a website I've been browsing for the past few weeks. There are lots of mixes tagged for otherkin, therians, and a lot of specific kintypes. For those who know it - do you have a favorite?

I just started listening to "Songs for Climbing Trees", but I also really like "A Walk in the Forest" for therian/otherkin-y things. There are too many different chiptune tracks to choose a favorite. :')

I can't remember the exact playlists, but there were a couple electro swing ones that I really enjoyed.

Yeah, I had to go back through my history to find the names of some :') I found another one named Dirty Paws last night, I'll link it in a bit.