18+ Section - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phase

18+ Section

Guest Phase

Last time, there was an 18+ section on the forum for more nsfw conversations among adults. While I did start a club, it seems like such a thing would be far more accessible as a board for those who don't want to join one of those (and I can & will probably change the focus of that group anyway at some point soon).

I think an 18+ forum is a good idea, but personally I'd appreciate if it wasn't exclusively for NSFW stuff. There's plenty of more "adult" subjects that are still fine for younger folks to read, just not exactly relevant to them. So I guess basically what I'm saying is if a 18+ subforum is implemented, it'd be cool to have a general adult chat that's not for NSFW stuff as well as a NSFW subforum (...says the obvious ace/aro who doesn't want to be left out lol).

• Like 3

~: Eurasian wolf :|: nature spirit :|: nimravid :~

System of Rook and Akarthyx (median, co-hosts) and our natural tulpa/fictive Aeolus.

I am looking into doing this; if you are interested in this suggestion please react with a heart to the original post!

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

I agree to a subforum that has sections for nsfw and sfw.. Some of us kin have specific issues both sfw and nsfw. A kin site should be a safe place to discuss this when the individuals participating are over 18.

• Like 2

Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I would appreciate an 18+ area for discussing items that may be too complex for a younger audience. Um.. yeah.. I'm preparing something like this.

Western Guardian Dragon

This has been implemented. The new area is called 🥃 The Tavern

Please set your date of birth correctly in your profile before attempting to access it.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!