Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Silver Winter

The Let it All Out Thread

255 posts in this topic

I feel like a community forum like this deserves this thread. I've done this on a forum before and it get great.

Basically, the point is, if your having a bad day or something happens that you need to get off your chest, throw everything into the thread. It can be about anything: otherkinity, work, school, friends, family, etc. It also doesn't have to be bad; if your having a great day or something amazing happens, shout it out! Be happy, celebrate!

The only rule is to be respectful. Don't say anything that might hurt someone else. Also, try to keep away from unhealthy anger or something that's just not good for you. This is meant for healthy sharings to talk about something you need to either get off your chest or let go of.

Have fun and let it out!

I have a complaint! I called the veterinary today and they said my dog wasn't welcome just because I didn't live in their city! isn't that outrageous!? :mad:

I found another one tho, we're going next week. :D

I have a complaint! I called the veterinary today and they said my dog wasn't welcome just because I didn't live in their city! isn't that outrageous!? :mad:

Dang, vets can be ridiculous. My best friend's dog actually died because the vet didn't bother to figure out what was wrong. I'm sorry that happened.

Wow, this is exactly what we needed right now! Thank you so much, @Silver Winter

It's like there's a really heavy iron pancake in the way of getting up and doing anything productive. It's a huge burden to be stuck between what we desire and what everybody else expects.

That's all.

I'm looking for a job. I'm very compitent and learn really quickly. However I'll never find a job because no one ever hire 15 year olds!! This is getting ridiculous I swear I'm going insane.

I'm looking for a job. I'm very compitent and learn really quickly. However I'll never find a job because no one ever hire 15 year olds!! This is getting ridiculous I swear I'm going insane.

Yeah, I felt that when I was fifteen. It was really frustrating. However, once your sixteen, people start hiring much more frequently. Don't worry about it and try to be patient!

But yeah, I can imagine your frustration, I'm the same way.

Yeah, I felt that when I was fifteen. It was really frustrating. However, once your sixteen, people start hiring much more frequently. Don't worry about it and try to be patient!

But yeah, I can imagine your frustration, I'm the same way.

I need a job soon because my friend is gonna make me a pretty nice fursuit head included for only 125$ which is awesome but I can't find a job.

I need a job soon because my friend is gonna make me a pretty nice fursuit head included for only 125$ which is awesome but I can't find a job.

Ah, I see. Perhaps, if you cant find the job, you can have your friend put on an IOU and pay them back later. Otherwise, perhaps they can hold it until you have the funds to pay them.

Getting a job at 15 is pretty difficult due to labor laws. You might want to try to just do work for individuals, such as cutting grass, shovelling snow, cleaning out a garage, etc.

Okay, I've got one. So I do a lot of drawing, even though I'm not amazing. I've got four art books - two sketch books and two multi media. One of the sketch books and the multi media I like to show to people, but the other one is personal and it's got a lot of practice sketches and embarrassing things.

I had to make up a quiz in math but my teacher was teaching so I set my stuff down and took it in the hall.

When I can back, there were three guys sitting at the empty desk (guys that were sitting at other desks originally) and were flipping through my sketchbook and laughing. I am so unimaginably embarrassed and furious right now I just want to cry. It took all my self control not to snarl at them.

Okay, I've got one. So I do a lot of drawing, even though I'm not amazing. I've got four art books - two sketch books and two multi media. One of the sketch books and the multi media I like to show to people, but the other one is personal and it's got a lot of practice sketches and embarrassing things.

I had to make up a quiz in math but my teacher was teaching so I set my stuff down and took it in the hall.

When I can back, there were three guys sitting at the empty desk (guys that were sitting at other desks originally) and were flipping through my sketchbook and laughing. I am so unimaginably embarrassed and furious right now I just want to cry. It took all my self control not to snarl at them.

oh my gosh! :mad: Those stupid people! I can totally relate.. I had some friends over many years ago and I had a personal stash of objects which I collected and when I went to the bathroom, my friends was looking through my stuff, I was so furious about it and sad, they laughed at it too..

This might be a bit too heavy for this thread, but I have a psych evaluation today to determine my ability to work and I'm terrified. I'm not sure what outcome scares me more: being deemed able, or being deemed unable.

This might be a bit too heavy for this thread, but I have a psych evaluation today to determine my ability to work and I'm terrified. I'm not sure what outcome scares me more: being deemed able, or being deemed unable.

That's really tough, but I truly hope that, whatever the outcome, you can find happiness.

@Catwan If you're from the US, our labor laws don't allow 15-year-olds to get a job the same way 18-year-olds can. 16 and 17-year-olds have a little more leeway, because I don't think they fall under the child labor laws although they're not fully adults yet, but I believe 15-year-olds do. That comes with certain requirements about the kinds of jobs you're allowed to do. Employers also can't make you work more than 8 hours, so if the job requires longer working hours than standard that might be part of it too. Some places of employment accept 15-year-olds, like amusement parks that hire a lot of young people over the summer, but there are special forms and requirements involved. I suggest asking around locally; if you live in a more urban neighborhood, see if you can pick up any odd jobs like babysitting or cutting the grass or petsitting. I know it's frustrating, but it's going to be pretty much impossible to get a standard job at 15 unless there's a place near you that has an opening for lots of young minors.

I know it can vary from state to state, however back in the day, I was able to get a job at 14 in Michigan, however it necessitated a waiver and a few signatures to make that so.

I'm so tired.. I've been totally in love with a guy for some time now and it's very frustrating since he have no interest in talking with me, I wish it just stopped with all the feelings, I see this guy in my dreams almost every night, it's very difficult to move on when he's still haunting my dreams, stupid dreams!...

My sister wants me to start dating and is always like "find a boyfriend over here!" and I'm like "noo I'm in looooove....." My entire situation is just stupid but it's nothing that I can just switch off.. This guy started it all by showing interest and then he just stopped when he got a job! And I hate him for it! He even hugged me! What's up with that!

My depression has been getting worse recently, I've been told that all my dreams are both worthless and useless, my self-harming hasn't been helping like it used to, and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I got into a fight on Facebook this morning, right before my exams, about Caitlyn Jenner and it was awful. There is no love in my heart for Jenner, but when people start devaluing her identity, I can't stand for it. My girlfriend and I tried to educate them, but I admit that I could terribly angry and acted rudely because of it. But when they dead name her and use the wrong pronouns and call her a "man in a dress", I just get so furious.

Some days are just harder than others to be trans. And I feel like people think that I'm cis because I pass as a man really well (I consider myself within the more masculine side of non-binary, kind of like a demiboy, but I don't like that label, so it's more just masculine stargender) and think that I won't get mad about these things. But ho boy, they are wrooooooong

For me, My college courses usually go quite well. However this term has been one of the most stressful I've had in a VERY long time. I ended up going to sleep at 5am last night and getting up (or so I wished to) at 6 to just give my self a rest from going to work 8 hours then going right to work on my graphic work the rest of the night, I slept until 7 so that helped greatly even if it set me behind slightly. I ended up getting every single thing done...

However.... The most Disappointing thing was that the professor only looked at the two major things for the project the program and powerpoint...... there....was....15 things we had to do.....and he just looked at two of them.......

It's times like these I am at least glad I gave the effort and completed it. It gains me experience and pride even if my grade would have been the same for doing WAY LESS WORK. While I am still quite mind blown at what work I put into my work for no show at all, I am at least thankful that I know I can push myself and get what I need to done.

*long exhausted sigh*

So the other day we learn we're pregnant! Yay we're going to be parents but then the worry sets in. Not the "are we going to be good parents" worry by the "why does it have to be right now" worry. We're in the process of buying a house that looks like we may not be able to completely afford. My mother inlaw is still in ICU and has a long road ahead even though she's been in there for two weeks plus already. I'm just stressed and I think of how stress is bad for the baby, especially wth how little he/she is and it stresses me out more. Not to meantion the fatigue is kicking ou buts! These stairs are kills us

~Jessie

Ever since my mother had that attack I feel the fear one day she may die from a attack. It is not sure yet if she has

epilepsy but the investigations are done and we will hear the news on 7 January. It is still the main suspect of course. It may not be deadly right away and one can live with it it doesn't take that fear away.

I was 11 when I lost my father due a rare and incurable form of cancer. That is where the fear originate from. While most of the shock is gone and I feel a lot happier I can't stop thinking about it. Once you lose a parent at such a young age it really impact more then one can see. Now this happens to my mother it is really that part again that comes up. I know I shouldn't think that way but it is just what I really fear. I know it will happen at one point my mother will not be here anymore but I more hope that it is in a more peaceful way then my father had.

Through out the course of his treatment he remained strong in spirit. But as time goes on his body became more weaker and I saw him really slowly dying day by day when we visited the hospital. The disease was destroying him from the inside. It were 4 years of what for me felt like hell. I didn't feel as a child anymore. I didn't feel like I had a happy childhood anymore. All it was in the end is someone that is your own father being taken away by this disease. For me it was traumatizing. Being so confronted with the concept of death. 7 years later and those old wounds are mostly closed but the image of him dead in the hospital bed is something that will keep by me forever. I still have his old hats and plan to keep them as long as I can. When I moved because of my new school I still packed them within the things I needed for my dorm room. In that way I just can feel as he goes with me on important things. What the future will do I dunno but I'm not throwing the old hats away. They remind me of that time yes and my father bit also remind me on how far I have come and how much stronger I got after his death. And the happy moments he had despite being sick. He saw the world in a positive way despite the cancer he fought and the hats are also a reminder of that. I'm planning to do the same since my own fight is against my

Pdd-Nos. It makes life difficult for me but being reminded that my father kept strong despite having one of the worst diseases to have is something I gain strength from everyday.

Depression is feeling difficult again, I just keep myself distracted with the vampire diaries instead, but it feels difficult when the episodes end, I need to turn on another one and after that I need to feel the difficulties in depression again and again and again, I don't really know what to do, I refuse to seek help but I'm growing desperate, perhaps I should next year, I'm worried they will give me medication, the last thing I want is to feel the need for medication and worry how it will feel like when I stop taking it.

I've been really depressed the past week or so again. I don't have much of a reason to be depressed though?? So then I pass off my problems as white teenager bs and don't deal with them. I've been borderline suicidal for a few days now,but I don't feel safe talking it out with family because they've threatened to give me to Child Protective Services. No one did that for my brother who killed himself 7 years ago!

My anxiety is getting worse and hearing something outside can send me into an attack nowadays. People tell me anxiety isn't real and to suck it up.

My mom had her car break down two days ago again and almost got really hurt. So now my dad is calling both of us attention whores because of our shared mental disabilities? What does that have to do with her car again?

I'm just so,so tired.

I've been really depressed the past week or so again. I don't have much of a reason to be depressed though?? So then I pass off my problems as white teenager bs and don't deal with them. I've been borderline suicidal for a few days now,but I don't feel safe talking it out with family because they've threatened to give me to Child Protective Services. No one did that for my brother who killed himself 7 years ago!

My anxiety is getting worse and hearing something outside can send me into an attack nowadays. People tell me anxiety isn't real and to suck it up.

My mom had her car break down two days ago again and almost got really hurt. So now my dad is calling both of us attention whores because of our shared mental disabilities? What does that have to do with her car again?

I'm just so,so tired.

With the whole depression thing. I've been there. It's called manic depression and it's depression that comes out for no reason. My sugesstion? honestly. besides therapy. Coloring book. Happiness in the form of a wax crayon.

I've been a real pessimist today, everything I'm writing down just turns into the worst depressive stuff ever and I need to erase everything and make it more positive instead, it's been difficult today, but at least I feel inspired, a friend is coming over on tuesday, I will need to clean my apartment and do the laundry, hide my pokemon plushies, her puppy will probably end their existence with his small killer puppy teeth.