Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Silver Winter

The Let it All Out Thread

255 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, Silger said:

Sheesh, and I thought I had it rough.

$30 across 15 days- $2 a day. I don't eat much to begin with, even when I'm not on a budget.

Eggs and peanut butter are an amazing boost. Fortunately, I don't have to buy peanut butter as I already have a jar, and a dozen eggs are $0.44 (although they're not the kind I like to get).

Can my left eye be taken out? I have never had good sight in that eye. Even with glasses with the appropriate prescription, vision in that eye is all blurry. Even with glasses, I still get headaches because of it. I just want it gone or fixed at the very least.

Edited by Fieron

You ever just get sick of existing in general?

Because I am.

(No, I'm not in danger of any sort. Just GROAN. Sick of feeling imprisoned, lonely, hungry. Sick of giving all I can to others and getting nothing- ZILCH- in return.)

These are about teachers I had in the past. I graduated last year in 2016 but what happened with them still bothers me to this day and I just need to rant about them.

Alright first up is my fourth grade science teacher. Now we never really got along because I lost a lot of my homework and I just didn't understand the class in general so I really didn't pay attention which got me yelled at a lot.

Well one day after this class called SFA I was trying not to cry because in the reading class we read a book where a boy lost his brother and in third grade I lost my sister (Yes this information is relevant). I made it back to my home room but I went to science and I just broke down crying. The other three kids I sat in a group (Random information they bullied me) with asked my why I was crying and I somehow was able to tell then.

Well my science teacher called on me to read then asked me why I was crying and the everyone sitting in my group told him why, my teacher said this to me: "Stop crying and read!" So I did as I was told and opened my book, somehow was able to keep my voice steady and read. After I was done he went on finishing the page and I went back to crying.

It finally was time to go to English so I grabbed my stuff and walked out and waited on the stairs with my class since my English teacher was finishing up. When the other class left my class started going in and my English teacher pulled me aside and told her student teacher to start class since she got me. I told my English teacher what happened in the SFA class and with my science teacher. My English teacher told me to wait for her and she went into her class room then came back out and she took me up to the guidance counselor.

My science teacher has never apologized to me but one day when I was in sixth grade I was walking out of  the library my fourth grade science teacher was against the wall waiting for my class to leave and he reach over then placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked up at him and he gave me a smile which I returned.  I think that was his apology.

Now for my seventh grade history teacher. I have never had any problem with him I actually call him my second favorite teacher for that year (Not counting gym teachers they have their own section).

Anyway one day I went back to school after being out due to a high fever and my teacher was talking role to see who was there and when he called my name I smiled and waved at him. Now I saw a girl in the same class do that but unlike her my teacher started yelling at me and all I remember is him yelling "Are you trying to be funny?" I replied "N no sir." He continued yelling at me which I would reply with no sir or no (his last name). He finally left me alone after forcing me into a group since the class had done group projects. 

He never pulled me aside and ask me why I did that you know like a normal teacher would. This one still bothers me the most out of all three stories. I actually see this teacher every year at the football games that my sister preforms at but as much as I want to talk to him I can't because I'm too scared. I have recently told my mom how this bothers me but she told me that I need to get over it. I probably do but I just want to know why I got yelled at for smiling and waving. 

Last teacher is my ninth grade English teacher. Now the only issues I had with him was a girl would go through my zipping binder without my permission even when I would tell her no so I would tell my teacher but he didn't do anything. Me and my friends would tease him about his mustache, he never told us to stop so we kept doing it. We said his mustache would hiss at us but like I said never told us to stop.  

One day he said to me "Stop acting like a monster." Shocked and angry I called him by his first name and said that it wasn't nice what he said to me. We got into a slight argument over me calling him by his first name and him calling me a monster. I forget how long after but my teacher said to me again to stop acting like a monster which I called him by his first name and like last time we got into an argument. He tried to justify that he said something else but even my friends told him what he said.  He never apologized to me.  I sill call him my favorite teacher in ninth grade.