Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

bancatt

Join.Me; drawing my kinsona

30 posts in this topic
I'll probably host one tomorrow night or MAYBE tonight!!

I'd love that!

I'll message you privately later so I can let you know!! I'd love to get to know you better!

Let me know as well if you are doing another one. I was doing Christmas Advent with my family at that time.

I would be interested in watching one of these as well, so I suppose let me know if you do another :D

I'm also interested in watching something like that, but because of my time zone (GMT+1), I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

I can probably host one tonight. I will message you an hour before I stream, alright?

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States. It's 12:36 PM right now. Maybe around 9? I could possibly do an afternoon one though, at around 2.

9 PM Eastern is 3 AM for me. 2 PM for you is 9 PM for me, so I guess I can manage that.

Alright. If not I can always try to schedule late night ones for myself like 11

I didn't stream this one, but I redesigned my kinsona because I had a dream last night where I want this cat.

Maybe my awakening?? I dunno. I found an image on google that looked sorta like it, too.

f03xg4.png

I didn't stream this one, but I redesigned my kinsona because I had a dream last night where I want this cat.

Maybe my awakening?? I dunno. I found an image on google that looked sorta like it, too.

What breed was the image you found?

Maine Coon, tiger striped pattern.

f03xg4.png

I meant "was" not "want"

Oh, are you thinking of doing another of these at any point? I'd be interested in coming along and watching one :)