Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Elvode

Merry Christmas!

It's christmas here in Sweden so Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have an awesome day and get very nice presents (if that's the way you celebrate it).

It will be a busy day, I will eat christmas breakfast at my moms place and then I will visit my dad for a while and then I will visit my mom again because my sister will be there, in between I will have to go home and care for my dog.

Happy Christmas! Looking forward to mine tomorrow, first Christmas in my new house. :3

I hope you had a great day! :)

Only 10 hours until tree kidnapping day for me, happy holidays everyone!

Festivities here are starting up for half the family, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! ^_^

Merry Christmas Eve day from the US! Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday and new year! :3

Officially Christmas in England! :D

I'm not allowed to open gifts until morning though. D;

I get to open my presents even though it's Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas!!

Here in Poland, we get gifts on Christmas Eve. They go under the Christmas tree and we're allowed to open them as soon as we finish eating Christmas dinner. I've already got mine, and they're pretty nice :)

Thanks for the wishes, everyone!

6 hours until Christmas here in Mexico!

I like the meal but fireworks are nasty .... ( and let's not talk about New Year's Eve or the 16th of September )

Here in Mexico we get turkey and tamales with beans since it is different in Xochimilco. I am spending it with family ( and my cats )