Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Catwan

implemented
Other sexuality

Hey. I think there should be an other option for the sexualities. I'm Abrosexual and don't wanna leave the sexuality box blank. Maybe there could be an other option?

Yeah, I would also like to say I think that's a good idea or perhaps making a 'custom' option?

A custom option would be nice, or just more options in general. Adding on to this, perhaps a romance option (panromantic, aromantic, etc) could be added in for those with different sexual preferences than romantic preferences

I think that just making a custom option would be the best choice, especially considering all the different sexualities on the ace spectrum alone. (Grey ace, apothisexual, demisexual, etc).

I think that a romantic orientation would be a nice addition too, but probably not too necessary. To be perfectly honest, I fail to see how sexuality is even relevant unless this somehow turns into a dating site, (which I can't see happening). I just put my information in my about because I figured that if it is a field for my profile, then I can't see why it would hurt. But that's just my opinion, and I get that it's something to be proud of, a banner of pride, and it's understandable, but still.

I'm just having trouble figuring out all the new labels people keep putting themselves under honestly. At this point, maybe "other" should just be there as an option to click

It's cool that kinmunity has so many options, but jeez there's so much going on.