Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Shiro

Discord (Voice & Text Chat)

As some of you may already know, Kinmunity maintains an official Discord server. Discord allows both text and voice chat and has both a web interface, and mobile and desktop applications. @Hornwitser has recently created a program that allows us to link Discord accounts with Kinmunityy accounts. This enables us to provide a secure Discord server for our users. We highly recommend joining us on Discord, and will even give the first ten people who do 100 bones.

In order to join our Discord server, please follow the following steps:

1. Visit https://www.kinmunity.com/account/discord and click the "Generate Token" Button.
  2. Copy your token and click the "Join Server" button.
  3. On the Discord service, please private message the token to KinBot and you'll be automatically authorized.

If you have already joined our Discord server in the past, you will need to rejoin and authorize yourself using the protocol above.

The first webpage keeps pulling up as an error for me, even if I go to the Discord option through my profile.

Same for me as well.

Edit: Got it to work on my desktop, but wouldn't work on the mobile version.

The first webpage keeps pulling up as an error for me, even if I go to the Discord option through my profile.

Same for me as well.

Edit: Got it to work on my desktop, but wouldn't work on the mobile version.

Fixed

I know this thread is very old, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting the server to show up on my discord Desktop app. I have gotten authorized by kinbot and can access the server in my browser, but it's not showing up in the actual app.

I know this thread is very old, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting the server to show up on my discord Desktop app. I have gotten authorized by kinbot and can access the server in my browser, but it's not showing up in the actual app.

Please open a help desk thread.