Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Skylark

Minecraft?

46 posts in this topic

I like making lots of pretty houses on there.

Jason, Lief, and I use it for 8 bit art.

Yep we play Minecraft. We've played it for several years. Mostly play creative to do builds, but occasionally make a play survival mode for a while to see how long it takes us to do this or that. (Are most extensive project is a whole underground base slightly created from a Stronghold.)

- Z (male, snowy owl)

Yep we play Minecraft. We've played it for several years. Mostly play creative to do builds, but occasionally make a play survival mode for a while to see how long it takes us to do this or that. (Are most extensive project is a whole underground base slightly created from a Stronghold.)

Hot damn.

I usually go on servers, and unfortunately I'm spoiled by plugins. It's lots of fun though!!

I used to but it's been a long while. I even made let's plays and messed around with various mods.

Sadly I just don't have the time for as much gaming as I used to.

I used to play a lot, but then my computer broke, and my laptop can't handle it :(

It's a shame too, because I'd set myself the challenge of building an underground city entirely of obsidian, without using creative mode. Clearing out the massive chamber where the city would have been was very calming.

I used to play a lot of Minecraft, and by a lot I mean I played it as often as I could. I was around since the start, I found the game in the late alpha versions and bought it around beta 1.2. I don't really play much anymore, since I have other games to play (and a few I'd like to attempt going pro in), but I occasionally still open it up and build some stuff. I used to love to play with mods, my favorites being Aether (which stopped being updated a very long time ago), and Divine RPG (not sure if that one is still around).

Yes, played since alpha. :3

I like trying out all the different mods and maps people make, and building some things myself. I usually just play with my partner but have done a few servers in the past.

I enjoy minecraft and I try to play it more often, though most of the time I end up feeling guilty and quit.

I play often! However I prefer to build structures and remake existing builds like villages etc than play survival. If i'm getting to know someone it's my go to that I can focus on with them while I Skype. Admittedly to me it's rather tiresome after a while, am i the only one who goes through phases of loving it and avoiding it?

@Skylark i love minecraft it's my favorite

You don't need to @-tag the person you're responding to every time, it's alright! c: But I'm glad! Minecraft is a lot of fun.

I play often! However I prefer to build structures and remake existing builds like villages etc than play survival. If i'm getting to know someone it's my go to that I can focus on with them while I Skype. Admittedly to me it's rather tiresome after a while, am i the only one who goes through phases of loving it and avoiding it?

Here's to hoping that actually sends you a notif, haha. Your reply loaded while I was sending that one. I definitely do relate to the "phases" thing, usually it takes a server change for me to like it again. I was on a Homestuck RP server for a while, then after I left I kind of dropped it... now I'm on an LGBT+ server and it's a lot of fun. :)

I was on a Homestuck RP server for a while, then after I left I kind of dropped it...

I was also on a Homestuck RP server, but after my original server was lost I never got back the list of servers I frequented, so I haven't found it again sadly.

(I'm currently working on my reply to you in the message thing, i'm sorry it's taking a while!)

I was also on a Homestuck RP server, but after my original server was lost I never got back the list of servers I frequented, so I haven't found it again sadly.

(I'm currently working on my reply to you in the message thing, i'm sorry it's taking a while!)

(It's alright, no rush!)

If you ever want to play, hmu! sometimes I just server-hop, haha. I know a good one for minigames, though!

@Skylark I'd love to sometime! I frequent the Hive and one other I can't remember right now, however it may be a lil' hard to get hold of me, I've already forgotten this forum for the most of this week somehow!!

But yes, I do love Minecraft. I much prefer building large builds and minigames than the actual survival or fighting factor however.

I love minecraft! I usually play on survival, though, since I'm not very good at building things. However, it's really fun to build 2-D pokemongg sprites in creative. I'm really bad with the monsters and surviva aspect so I just play on peaceful most of he time. I'm currently messing with thaumcraft, which adds a lot of cool magic things.

I only have Pocket Edition...oh, the life of the less-affluent...:p

But seriously, I love Minecraft!

I mostly play Pocket Edition, but I also have it for Xbox. Not for PC though.

I do have bouts where I can play for ages, other times like now where it's more occasional. I mostly play creative, I love being able to have the freedom to do whatever I want. I admit I'm not a great builder, but I like to explore, build bridges and railways across the terrain to connect my little 'towns' up with each other.

I admit I'm not a great builder, but I like to explore, build bridges and railways across the terrain to connect my little 'towns' up with each other.

I do this too. I also like 'beautifying' the towns I come across, because more often than not they spawn messed up because of the terrain.

I've actually been thinking of getting it for my PS3, but I haven't been able to justify paying for it a second time haha

I started playing then quit for a while, then started back up after watching some of Mumbo Jumbo's Redstone videos. I also have a couple of mods, including Redstone expanded and Dalek mod.

I love redstone, but I play on Towny servers and it's hard to be creative there. It's not good to have Daleks running around u know. :crazywolf:

I love minecraft! I've played for years and worked as builder/moderator/admin/co-owner on a ton of online servers. It's got to be one of my favorite games to play.

My brain randomly decided it wanted to play Minecraft. Do we have a server for Kinmunity? If not, anyone has an active server looking for new players?

I love Minecraft! Sometimes when I'm stressed, I'll go single-player and just build for a while. I don't think there's an official Kinmunity server, but it would be great to have one set up.