Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Rexkin

New year, what could it possibly have in store?

Hey there everyone! I think this could be a good place to discuss what we think may happen this year in the world (big things I can think of are the US presidential election (and what will happen with that), developments in the Middle east, Russia and eastern Europe etc

What do YOU think will happen this year?

I'm hoping for some scientific breakthroughs in the study of identity, which will probably be about gender identity.

I'm pretty much pessimistic about the election and the affairs overseas. I don't foresee a favorable outcome for either.

I'm hoping for some scientific breakthroughs in the study of identity, which will probably be about gender identity.

I'm pretty much pessimistic about the election and the affairs overseas. I don't foresee a favorable outcome for either.

What sort of breakthrough do you mean:

Who is it that you do/don't want to win the election?

What sort of breakthrough do you mean:

Who is it that you do/don't want to win the election?

Perhaps a more definitive link between brain activity, chemistry, or physiology and gender than what has already been discovered.

I am not comfortable with any of the likely candidates, to be honest.

Perhaps a more definitive link between brain activity, chemistry, or physiology and gender than what has already been discovered.

I am not comfortable with any of the likely candidates, to be honest.

Ah right, makes more sense.

Well sadly for America you aren't really a democracy, more of a plutocracy (rule by the rich, I.e wall street) guess it's best to pick the least bad candidate. If I were an American I would probably vote for Sanders

Well the earth will make another circumnavigation around the sun, of course, but I am assuming that you mean stuff that will happen to me.

Well I will be turning 18 and I will officially be an adult. I hope that I will graduate high school and get my Associate in Science due to dual enrollment. I hope that I will get a job, and I hope that I get accepted to Brown University, Stanford, or MIT, (or an in-state university, if all else fails). I am also hoping that I will be able to meet one or two specific online friends, that would be a rather pleasant surprise. I also hope that I will learn how to longboard better than I am able to now, at the moment my skills are mediocre and basic.