Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Nova

Cave Story? Cave Story.

I just finished my second playthrough and I still can't get over this game??? If you don't know, Cave Story is a platformer from Studio Pixel (read: developed all by one guy over the course of five years) in which you play as an amnesiac who wakes up in a cave with no idea about, well, anything. There's also adorable little rabbit people called Mimigas.

It's a really, really great game with an interesting story and very challenging gameplay (but maybe I just stink at platformers?) and I never really see anyone talk about it (though, I have seen a little bit more related to it coming from Undertale fans who make crossover content. Well, after all, Undertale's name is a reference to Cave Story) and I really think it deserves some more attention. The original game is free, or you can get the updated Cave Story+ on Steam. I really highly recommend it so, yeah. Also, the music is great, with a really unique sound.

Cool! I'll definitely look into it, the game seems extremely interesting just from looking at it.

I'll definitely give it a go :D (Also works for me considering I'm broke and this game's free..

Might as well give it a shot.)