Figured this was needing to be brought back. So... Here it is.

I have to say, having a public holiday dedicated to a sport is stupid. Like here in Victoria Australia, we have the AFL Grand Final this weekend and for some reason I cannot fathom, we have tomorrow off. Not that I'm complaining about time off from work, just wish there was a better reason behind it.

I wish I was back in bed... even halfway through my day I’m just tired, which in turn makes me feel cold.

Being sat in the sun isn’t so bad though.

250 Bones to start the Thoughtform Haven group again.

500 Bones to have a custom title.

... decisions, decisions...

I should be sleeping, but I should also be practicing my audition monologue, so clearly what I'm doing is browsing Tumblr.

Guest Phase

Generalizing and calling a whole group of animals stupid makes no sense to me. Especially when you're judging a species with different adaptations from other species. By all means, call individuals of a species stupid but don't generalize. It's not black and white. This is also applicable to the human species.

Heeyo! Heeeeyo,  daylight come and we wanna go home.  
Come Mr dragon man.  Dragon me hazelnuts. Daylight come, and we burn the world.
One man,  two man, hu-man CRUNCH!!! 
Daylight come, and we burn the world. 

Despite most likely not being dragon kin, I can relate to a few dragon traits, like the horns. Especially the horns why do I feel like I have horns sometimes. It kind of feels like this dude right here when I get those horns...

image.jpeg.75d6e9e7b4437f1376ab734f1e5ef267.jpeg

Except my "horns" often come with a bony forehead plate of some sort as well. And a long lizard-ish tail.

Unfortunately for me, thinking about dragons and how I relate to them gets the Dragon Tales song stuck in my head. And now that song is stuck in my head. ARGH

Guest Phase

I shouldn't be drinking anything dairy. I am now very nauseous and dealing with bad stomach cramps and that's fun.

Edited by Phase

Playing the didgeridoo is an effective use of time and energy regardless of the situation at hand.

I seriously wish I could actually play it beyond pretending it's a microphone and singing Hallelujah into it repeatedly.

• Like 1

Never understood the dislike for eggnog. 

I've drank thick shakes before (protein) and I'm usually a texture-phobe when it comes to food. Is it the taste? I have some in the fridge. The only reason it would hurt my stomach is because I don't really drink dairy much. I think most eggnog hate is irrational lol.

Edited by Vintage

Guest Phase

"Woyote" is the stupidest word ever. Pronunciation makes no sense. At least with coywolf, you say the first bit the same as you say coyote (yes, contrary to messed up pronunciation in documentaries and such: coy is still pronounced "kai"). "Woe-yote"/"Whoa-yote and "wai-yote", are the only ways you can say woyote and that just sounds dumb. Now, if you want to pronounce it like "wolf", you'd say "wolyote" which still sounds stupid.

Edited by Phase

8 hours ago, Vintage said:

Never understood the dislike for eggnog. 

I've drank thick shakes before (protein) and I'm usually a texture-phobe when it comes to food. Is it the taste? I have some in the fridge. The only reason it would hurt my stomach is because I don't really drink dairy much. I think most eggnog hate is irrational lol.

Oh, I don't hate it, I actually love it. But it gives me diarrhea. And yet, I continue to drink large glasses of it.

• Like 1

Guest Phase

I'm fully prepared to destroy every single friendship I have if someone talks to me before I get a message from either of two specific people. I'm sick of other people and those two are the only ones who actually matter*

*Those two and the kid I sort of unofficially adopted and consider a son. I am just more focused on those two people because those two people are both my partners who I haven't heard from in a while.

Edited by Phase

Since I've joined this community, my brain feels like someone's set off fireworks. Tomorrow's new-year's eve. Coincidence ? :classic_biggrin:

I'm trying to reply to as many responses (here/elsewhere) before the new year. I treat a new year as a type of 'cleanse' in a way. Dirty clothes get washed, my room gets cleaned, I light some candles and the room feels so much better. Each year has a possibility for lots of positive events. Who knows.

I'm feeling tired for days. Doctor just wrote me off sick the whole next week. That'll give me a bit more time to hang around in the forum :classic_tongue:

I'm having to take my permit test in less than an hour, please wish me luck because I failed the first time and I'm not doing well on the practice tests... 

-Autin 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, oddity said:

I'm having to take my permit test in less than an hour, please wish me luck because I failed the first time and I'm not doing well on the practice tests... 

-Autin 

Retroactive good luck!

I can do the permit tests but failed the road test twice and I'm 21. To be fair, it was the same examiner both times and they were kind of rude to me the whole time, so I'm gonna practice more and try a new place.

• Like 1

I need to study harder. I'm being to lax at the moment, and it's really irresponsible of me, but there's been so many more interesting things to do than study. 

TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI! TMI!

(don't know how to spoiler this so either zoom in, or copy and paste the text to read it bigger)

I get egg-laying shifts. As in, I feel phantom sensations of hard eggs that I need to push out of my nether regions. It's not common, but it does happen.

• Like 1