They released Bendy and the Ink Machine on iOS, guess what I’ll be playing.

I’ve only seen the DAGames playthrough, it looks awesome

2 hours ago, Mirath said:

They released Bendy and the Ink Machine on iOS, guess what I’ll be playing.

I’ve only seen the DAGames playthrough, it looks awesome

Woot woot!

I made yogurt a few nights ago, and I've also been getting back into true crime podcasts, so now I keep having dreams about being a serial killer whose M.O. is drowning people in yogurt.

I think I need help

• Like 1

I like exclusively feel hungry after I’ve done my nightly cleaning up and getting in bed. I refuse to eat after I’ve brushed my teeth! I’m not gonna brush em again! It is just really annoying because I have a bunch of GI issues, and have a severe lack of appetite during the day. It’d be nice to feel hungry when I want to eat. 

I have all this free time yet still, somehow, find myself struggling to find time to do all the things I want to...

13 minutes ago, Charias said:

struggling to find time to do all the things I want to

Same here. Welcome to the club :classic_biggrin:

OK, so yesterday evening, I grab a tape measure and start to... measure my phantom limbs :toungederg:

And the results so far: Tail length - 180 cm, Wingspan - 526 cm, Length of foot ~ 40 cm. :crazyderg:

I hate it that I cannot be more active because of my extreme fear and limits myself to lurking and posting from time to time since it can also be caused by online interactions (I dont understand how). My mind is as stable as it gets and will see a therapist next week. Hopefully I have answers if it is a disorder or my autism though I still believe it is an disorder what is causing it. Things are slowly getting better though I still feel alone in this mess with no one to support me despite people are helping me and those thoughts are not helping. I just feel isolated despite daily activity. All I can hope is that this mess is solved as soon as possible and continue my road to recovery. All I need is answers.

Edited by Oxalaia
  • Like 2

Whoo-ha! I successfully survived my first working day 2019! Planned some meetings, updated kanban board, set some ToDos, checked mails, prepared project presentation.. the usual stuff.

Plus I've tried to close a drawer in my kitchen with a phantom limb first time ever... didn't work. YET.

In Germany, we have the saying "and now we have the salad".... which actually means "and now everything's messed up".

And that's pretty much how I feel after my second working day 2019 :toungederg:

I've been very absorbed in my personal writing and art projects as of late-which is a good thing. I just....kind of dropped off the earth (internet) for a few days. Not like that's a bad thing though. I like where I'm headed with some creative processes. 

• Like 1

The more I think about it, the more I wonder how anyone even survives with just one person in their head. I would be so lost without Khar! It's just... kind of weird for us to even imagine, haha.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Charias said:

It's just... kind of weird for us to even imagine

This is funny... for me, it's exactly the other way around. In my head, there is only me (and the stupid autopilot, but that's a part of me). I'd get completely confused if there were others in there ... :smilederg:

Feeling rather guilty today, ate two medium sized cookies not too long ago and three cornbread muffins (ones from Famous Dave's) this morning.

On 1/18/2019 at 1:07 AM, Muffin said:

Feeling rather guilty today, ate two medium sized cookies not too long ago and three cornbread muffins (ones from Famous Dave's) this morning.

I... can relate. I. "Accidentally" ate two doughnuts today. And I've gotta be honest... I don't regret it one bit. They were some damn fine doughnuts. 👌

My daily thought is more of a daily excited flail because my first driving lesson is tomorrow! Or technically today because it's 1am! I should probably go to bed! BUT I AM EXCITED AAAA! Why does excitement have to be so very detrimental to sleep!? 

My beautiful fiancee and I went and saw the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie yesterday and spent the day together! It was a really stunningly animated movie! Beautiful visuals! If you are a Dragonball fan or a fan of animation, I super recommend it! I love spoiling my bunny, so I bought her a few weeb hoodies. I'm not as into Dragonball as she is, but I do like it, and more importantly I love watching her reactions. She is so cute! 

This particular scene in "The Man Who Invented Christmas" keeps coming to mind as I write my book where Dickens is in his study and the characters from A Christmas Carol are all around him and he is getting more and more frustrated that they refuse to cooperate with him and his plans for the book and finally screams out

"I'm the author!"

Yeah. I feel that...

I found a small spider in my living room today. Usually, I'd have smacked it. But after the discussion here and knowing how strongly I can connect to animals, I don't want to do that anymore... I just catched it and brougt it into the garden :toungederg:

Edited by Amber

Repottet a lot of my plants and showered several to get the dust off and pottet some new tiny ones into my room-greenhouse..why am I always forgetting how much work a jungle can do?

And when did it escalate into a little jungle?

Xeros, despite being a Sonic.EXE fictive, is a kind old man who loves tea.

---

Oh, do shut up, dear. You know tea is exquisite, especially mint tea. 

Now I want some.