Daily Thought - Page 11 - ๐Ÿ’ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Posted (edited)

I was sitting in class this morning, then I realized how close my first SOL is.... I'm kind of panicking...? ย 

Edited by FoxChi
it posted itself on it own...

โ™ฅ From your loving Grey Wolf - Cleo/FoxChi ย โ™ฅ

1620002401_frickenadorable!(3).jpg.c47786d199ee6311f7d76fe06ad913b3.jpg

I'm avoiding places for a while until Iย see Detective Pikachu on Monday. I DO NOT want to be spoiled! Other news, Zack can be real cute sometimes. His hair in his human form (Isaac Foster/Zack) feels soft too~

mol.png.c6db09e1fd438dcbf3e2da43da1a49d9.png

"Thank you Zack for being there for me."

||ย [My System] ||ย [Ask Us ( Almost ) Anything]ย ||

When you realize you're gonna have hw again after finishing parcc testing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I sit in bed and think, what would it be like to not...

Be A Furry XD

5 hours ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

I want a panini really bad. With chicken and basil and no tomatoes. And aย hugeย iced coffee. ...Darn it i'm hungry now.

Update: Hecc yea bois (and grils) I got one ๐Ÿ˜„

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ!ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

My feelings about the ocean when I was my kintype and what I hear about the ocean back then are so different from one another. All my memories make the ocean seem like a nice, deep, home with some competition for food but all and all pretty calm. Alot of articles I've read make the ocean back then seem like a endless zone of terror full of vicious and bloodthirsty creatures. Although I guess I see it as calm since I was by definition one of those vicious creatures (even though we had the intelligence nearly of dolphins and would often form groups to protect each other when things got too risky).ย 

There's not much I can think to say. I just spent the day watching YouTube videos and cleaning my room. Also, I've been in thought about how I should approach society again;ย like when I get upset over something someone says and my paranoia on topics I don't like being brought up and how to contain my reactions to them. Just the same stuff.

mol.png.c6db09e1fd438dcbf3e2da43da1a49d9.png

"Thank you Zack for being there for me."

||ย [My System] ||ย [Ask Us ( Almost ) Anything]ย ||

I just want to sleep all day. Maybe even all day every day. Sleep is nice.ย 

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐’ž๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ!ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

I just want to explore the Jamestown forest.ย  It is so beautiful, and smells so good, and ack!

OH GOD!!!ย  we could GET BANNED!!????ย  ACK how do you delete iT!!!????

lol yupย 

I'm sorry admin.ย  But someone closed my page, and it logged me out.ย  So the only way of logging into my account again, was to create another account.... I am sorry!!ย  If it is possible, can you lease delete them?ย  The first one was "HELP_THIS_IS_FOXCHI"ย  and the second one is "hello" ย  Thank you and I am sorry, again.

Am I the only one that actually prefers watching youtube on a computer as opposed to mobile? It seems like most people prefer mobile...

You ever just stick your leg really high into the air for no particular reason? It's oddly fun. Seriously, do it. Yeet it into the air. It won't dissappoint you.