Daily Thought - Page 14 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I like snakes, they're beautiful. Crocodiles are OK, but their legs are too short. Snakes are badass. You tell 'em about legs, they just laugh in your face.

Western Guardian Dragon

OMG Armin! Whaaaaaa! 

My friends don't seem to watch the same shows that I do. 

I've been tempted several times to joke about Eren's gigantic crystal butt, but it would just take too long to explain. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one. 

there are KITTENS in the area

like right next door??? stray ones, sleeping under the porch of an abandoned house

just saw like 4 of em, they only looked like a few weeks / couple months old, i believe? very small and scraggly, but dang they're f a s t

gotta set up a trap for em soon, so we can give them to the shelter or something, along with the mother. cats here get hit by cars so often, or attack each other to the point of serious injury, that it's just not worth leaving them there, they need proper homes and attention. as well, the kittens look so skinny, so the mother might not be getting enough food to support all of them and it'd be such a shame to have them starve or something.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

Blurred again, but a little more manageable this time so that's good. 

Anyway we found something called "trendercore", which is based on radical self love and based on the "trender stereotypes". And we actually really like it, I mean physically we're large chested unable to bind curved figure gnc with short hair, we're neurodivergent and autistic, and some of us have weird genders + our gender is directly impacted by our neurodivergence. Like we fit a lot of the "trender" stereotypes and a lot of caricatures look like us, and it's not something we can control either. The only thing we can control is how loud we are about it and frankly most of us are tired of having to be modest or ashamed of it. 

I know the thing seems fluffy or weird but we're loving it. Like we adore how people are reclaiming trender caricatures, as we said most of them look like us. It's like... finally a way to be proud without worrying about being judged. I think it will help us accept ourselves and do wonders for those of us who experience gender dysphoria (which in our case is a lot of our system). 

I hope this isn't too controversial, we're mostly just rambling. 

Posted (edited)

I've had a couple dreams / vision-sorta things, about a dinosaur skeleton in my backyard. In the dream I was told that the fossils were dug up from a specific spot in the yard, and that they were really important, I think because of how rare the fossils were. I remember the fossils vividly. Usually when a dream of mine is reoccurring, and is as normal-looking and "mundane" as this always is (my dreams tend to be filled with weird fantastical nonsense, but this dream looked like real life), it does so for a reason. I wonder...?

Maybe the dream is complete bs like most of my other dreams, but I can't help but be curious. In my state, it's been said that there aren't any dinosaur fossils here, but who knows... the fossils I saw surely did look odd, nothing I've ever seen before, but not totally out of the realms of possibility, and seeing how the state was in prehistoric times, I think it makes sense.

Edited by bhiurd
added more

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

In  a game I've been playing recently you can play minigames to earn extra money. Said minigames have leaderboards that show the top 10 highest scores people have earned on them that day. I'm #9 on one of them today! >w< Yayyy

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝓈! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

I always like to be around horses 'cause they are so nice, calm and relaxed most of the time. I'm catching up their energy and get relaxed too. So today, I walked to a paddock in our village. Sadly, the three horses on there were quite far away. But when I just only stood there waiting, one of them spotted me and they all came to me. I know they'd probably do that for anyone who would just wait... I didn't do anything much, just got as close as I could and let'em sniff my hand. Basically enjoyed their presence for a few minutes. It's a very small thing, but it made me happy.

Western Guardian Dragon

It's literally 3:30 in the morning why am I sitting here digging up every tiny scrap of lore and speculation about a random video game boss i need  S L E E P 

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream

*♥♡∞:。.。 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝓈! 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

Getting all excited to possibly get a job at a Walmart, can't seem to pass a driving test, my best friends include my cat...

...oh god, I'm Spongebob, lol

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaur

equal rights, live free or die, cedant arma togae

8 minutes ago, InkyDaily said:

for those who are wondering, I'm out of the hospital now, got out around 11 last night. Everything is ok, I'm just tired now.

Oh goodness I'm glad! 😄 I hope you get some rest! Relax! Leisure! Take pain pills if you need them, and remember to keep hydrated and well fed!

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

2 minutes ago, InkyDaily said:

Alright, I will. Though I am at school rn... XD

LEISURE! D : (Seriously though that sucks) 

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters